SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of where you can find replaceable soles for sale, nothing against his but not talking about APA style ones. I tried cycle gear without luck, where I bought them.

·
Registered
401 Posts
lol ... I didn't pay that much for my Oxtar boots new ... I've seen them for $49.99 on EBAY and the net in the past ....

WOW - I went back and looked at my bookmark .... that place used to sell them for $49.99 .... Supply/Demand and the Dollar being in the toilet I guess ......

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link, but I'm with caron916, I'd rather buy new boots. Mine aren't that used up yet, but I'd like to buy quite a few pairs of soles for the long haul.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Registered
798 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
I have a helmethouse dealer catalog handy and in the back they list three replacement soles for the tcx(oxtar) boots:

"Double Compound Sole" for FCS Combat and Space
"Double Compound Sole" for TCX Pro and COMP
"Replacement Sole" for TCX Pro S

I googled the "Double Compound Sole" for TCX Pro and COMP for size 8.5-10, part # 53-926 and got http://www.extrememoto.com/p/53-926/TCX_OXTAR+TCX+PRO_COMP+SOLE+8.5-10&search=tcx&offset=36&filter_cat=&PowerSearch_Begin_Only=&sort=&range_low=&range_high=

I can't be certain that's the same one, but a call to helmet house (the distributor) will likely answer that... 1-800-421-7247.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I dunno... I realize it's the same vendor as someone posted above, but you'd think helmethouse would have spare parts for the sm line... but nothing listed specifically for "supermotard" boot in the back of the '08 catalog aside from the ones I listed above.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Bro!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well after calling all the above vendors and others, no one has them available, if anyone comes across any, please post up,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts