SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up People ? Whos going up to OVRP on Saturday ?????? Ill be there, so who else ????????

·
Registered
61 Posts
Oh just saw 40% chance of rain, scattered showers. lets hope that holds off. Lets hope they water the dirt section friday night so its not insanely dusty or a mud pit on sat.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Oh just saw 40% chance of rain, scattered showers. lets hope that holds off. Lets hope they water the dirt section friday night so its not insanely dusty or a mud pit on sat.
You are on point! I have made arrangements to meet the Cuddebackville Fire Dept on Friday night so that we can take care of the dirt section.

I, too, hope the scattered showers hold off, but as everyone saw at the last event, we DO run in the rain! :D

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Reminders.....

I want to remind everyone that the gate fee is $10/person and the gates will open at 8 am. If you wish to participate in the open practice from 10 am - 3 pm it is $50.00.

The ESMRA race day begins at 11 am with registration. ESMRA race day practice will begin at approximately 1 pm until 3 pm. We will work it the same as last time by combining the ESMRA race day riders in with the open practice riders for the last two hours.

The open practice groups will be the same as the race day practice groups. For a listing of those groups, please refer to the race day schedule:

http://esmra.com/pub/2008/Race4.pdf

Also, I have been informed that the "Bada Bing" (OVRP's concession stand) will be open from approximately 10 am until ........

If anyone has any questions, please make sure you give me a call. I will be leaving early on Friday, so that I can make sure the dirt section is ready for Saturday!

See everyone this weekend! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
camping at the track? overnight parking? any extra Cost? with gas prices near the moon, i'd love to skip the hotel fee
Overnight parking - however, no electric hookups in the seperate area where OVRP asks everyone to stay overnight and their is not running water.

Extra Cost? I am trying to confirm that as I type, but I believe it is no more than $15. Alot better than a hotel! :clap:

·
Registered
53 Posts
WE will be there Klye is Hooked after englishtown Johnny Lewis was right it is cool see you all saturday.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts