SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Aprilia SXV450
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the bike requirements for the OVRP open practices sessions? Is there a tech inspection? I could not find any info on the track's web site. I road raced many years ago and there were a lot of things that required safety wire. Just need to know what the requirements are for this track? I assume that non-glycol coolant is required, as well as safety wire on oil fill & drain plugs?

Thanks....

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
They just resurfaced the track last year so in addition to the standard stuff (safety wired bolts with liquid behind) they either require or highly encourage bar end, foot peg and axle sliders. There used to be a tech list posted on their page but I couldn't find it either. I'd give them a call, they are always super nice people to talk to over the phone or in person. For the open practice days I've done in the past they haven't gone insane over tech inspection if I remember right. If you are on the book of face, post up in the Northeat Supermoto Racers group, there are a lot of people happy to help and answer questions who are far more experienced than I am at racing. I did try to see if anything was posted there and couldn't find anything by the way.

·
Registered
2008 Aprilia SXV450
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They just resurfaced the track last year so in addition to the standard stuff (safety wired bolts with liquid behind) they either require or highly encourage bar end, foot peg and axle sliders. There used to be a tech list posted on their page but I couldn't find it either. I'd give them a call, they are always super nice people to talk to over the phone or in person. For the open practice days I've done in the past they haven't gone insane over tech inspection if I remember right. If you are on the book of face, post up in the Northeat Supermoto Racers group, there are a lot of people happy to help and answer questions who are far more experienced than I am at racing. I did try to see if anything was posted there and couldn't find anything by the way.
Good info, Thank you...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Practice is Monday threw Saturday ruffly 10-6, sundays one day a month we race, it’s always great to be full safety wired with, handguards, peg sliders, axle sliders, but not required to ride track to practice, only really required on race days. If you have any questions or wanna ride the track hit me up on Instagram: bri_supermoto it’s my home track that I’m always riding an love seeing new faces come out An ride! I also have fleet of rental supermotos to ride

1 - 5 of 5 Posts