SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NORTHEAST SUPERMOTO CHAMPIONSHIP
Welcome to the longest running Supermoto Championship in the United States!! Oakland Valley Race Park has been continuously running Supermoto since 1998. 2017 is a six round series with one drop.
Races are on Sundays and race practice begins at 10am with the kids class being first on the track. Please check www.ovrp.net for classes, but we will find a class for the bike you’re riding!
NESC Round #1
Sunday May 28th 2017
Supermoto East Coast Round #2
Sunday June 25th 2017
NESC Round #2
Sunday July 9th 2017
NESC Round #3
Sunday August 6th 2017
NESC Round #4
Sunday August 20th 2017
NESC Round #5 (DOUBLE POINTS)
Sunday September 24th 2017
NESC Round #6
Sunday October 15th 2017

·
Registered
8 Posts
NORTHEAST SUPERMOTO CHAMPIONSHIP
Welcome to the longest running Supermoto Championship in the United States!! Oakland Valley Race Park has been continuously running Supermoto since 1998. 2017 is a six round series with one drop.
Races are on Sundays and race practice begins at 10am with the kids class being first on the track. Please check www.ovrp.net for classes, but we will find a class for the bike you’re riding!
NESC Round #1
Sunday May 28th 2017
Supermoto East Coast Round #2
Sunday June 25th 2017
NESC Round #2
Sunday July 9th 2017
NESC Round #3
Sunday August 6th 2017
NESC Round #4
Sunday August 20th 2017
NESC Round #5 (DOUBLE POINTS)
Sunday September 24th 2017
NESC Round #6
Sunday October 15th 2017

What prices is everything here? I've been waiting for the website to update or show something but haven't seen anything change. Just wondering what type of fees they charge for racing, license, gate, camping, etc? I plan on racing all of these but want to have an idea what it's going to cost before I commit.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
What prices is everything here? I've been waiting for the website to update or show something but haven't seen anything change. Just wondering what type of fees they charge for racing, license, gate, camping, etc? I plan on racing all of these but want to have an idea what it's going to cost before I commit.
Usually 55.00 1st class 25.00 for the second. 15.00 Gate. If you want one of the covered pits. . there is a charge for that.

The 6/25 round will have different pricing as its being run and promoted by SMEC.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Usually 55.00 1st class 25.00 for the second. 15.00 Gate. If you want one of the covered pits. . there is a charge for that.

The 6/25 round will have different pricing as its being run and promoted by SMEC.

Thanks! I figured it would be around that much but I wanted to double check before I showed up. I plan on running all of the SMEC rounds as well. Thanks again man.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Getting a bike together to get out and race. I have to source a few parts and get my bike set up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts