SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason I can't get through to my server, but I've just been handed the results for Oregon Supermoto, and I felt like getting them out.

We can't post Excel sheets here, so I just took some screen shots and cropped them down. I know it's kind of janky, but at least y'all have something to look at.

There's plenty of data without names. You'll see the ?? where I didn't have a name for the number. If you see your number, and you want us to fill in your name, send the info to [email protected] and we'll update it next time. should have round 4 sometime this week; I'll update the website sometime too.

-Kevin

·
Registered
645 Posts
Thanks for posting those webmaster KMcD. Looks much better than what I put together. One thing to change is J. Kend in intermed is # 634 . And Bret is 187L. Thanks, T

·
Registered
196 Posts
Kevin - I have all the riders names:

#11 Bryan Rodgers
#21 Kameron Blake
#70 Justin Watkins
#32 Todd
#77 Darren Green
#92 & #721 TJ Hart
#513 Gavin Brown

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kevin - I have all the riders names:

#11 Bryan Rodgers
#21 Kameron Blake
#70 Justin Watkins
#32 Todd
#77 Darren Green
#92 & #721 TJ Hart
#513 Gavin Brown
I'll add their names to the results. is that #32 Todd Frey?
hey, while you're at it, you want to email me everyone's full name? I don't think it's a breach of privacy, and I'd like to know some of these poeple's names.
-KM

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for posting those webmaster KMcD. Looks much better than what I put together. One thing to change is J. Kend in intermed is # 634 . And Bret is 187L. Thanks, T
If I read this correctly; the names are right but the plate # is wrong.
please confirm:thumbup:

I was up late doing this, I'll be surprised if there's not more mistakes.

-KM

·
Registered
196 Posts
If I read this correctly; the names are right but the plate # is wrong.
please confirm:thumbup:

I was up late doing this, I'll be surprised if there's not more mistakes.

-KM
To clarify -

Jeremy Kendall #634
Bret McCord aka Burt #187
Brett Limbeck also #187 scored as #187L

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'll add their names to the results. is that #32 Todd Frey?
hey, while you're at it, you want to email me everyone's full name? I don't think it's a breach of privacy, and I'd like to know some of these poeple's names.
-KM
No, not Todd Frey.

I will send to your regular e-mail a list of the riders and their bike #'s. I too don't think it poses a breach of privacy as it will be just their name and bike #.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Ok, now I'm more confused. were these guys sharing a bike? and they're both named Brett? I think we need some individual numbers next season!

so the names are right, but the plate numbers are wrong?
Now you know how I felt at the first race..... no the name and #'s are correct and it wasn't planned that way! The only problem on the results that I see right now is that you have Jeremy Kendall's #wrong on the results - he is #634.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OSM results- revised

Ok, I still can't access oregonsupermoto.com, but here's the newest results with the 4th race. I screwed it all up and had to do it over once, so let me know if there's any mistakes (again).
-KM

·
Registered
292 Posts
Awesome work guys! You all work very hard, wish I could contribute somehow. One thing though. Burt #187 didn't race on the 21st of june. He was hobbling around the pits with a dislocated shoulder. How did he get 11 points that day in open intermediate and he and his friend mike didn't ride the race in may that was rained out. they went home and it was just me, kemi, gary, and travis in intermediate that rainy race.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Awesome work guys! You all work very hard, wish I could contribute somehow. One thing though. Burt #187 didn't race on the 21st of june. He was hobbling around the pits with a dislocated shoulder. How did he get 11 points that day in open intermediate and he and his friend mike didn't ride the race in may that was rained out. they went home and it was just me, kemi, gary, and travis in intermediate that rainy race.
You are right - I have the master list with all the resuults and mine reflect what you are saying...... I e-mailed my sheets to Kevin so I'm sure he will cross reference them to what he has.

I will e-mail you what I have off line as well. I think I have your e-mail address.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I may have been in that race? Not sure---don't keep track. but I know I've done some Intermediates-----
I went through all the score sheets and the only dirt stuff I show for you is the Mini Moto Dirt and OSM Amateur on 5/25 where you placed 6th. I will be sure to bring all the score sheets and the master class results to the next race so you can cross reference and let me know what one I may have missed.

·
Registered
284 Posts
hey Kendall I'm biting at your heels in points in Intermediate.:infrandom better show up for the double points day:laughingr
the corrected results are on http://www.oregonsupermoto.com/results.htm
see you all next time
have a great race in Monroe, Stacey and I will be your cheerleaders.
anyone else going up to watch or participate ?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Thanks buddy! I plan on getting my a** handed to me up here, but hey- It's cheaper than paying for Gary Trachy's school!! I will be at the next OSM round for sure! You guys are all such a good group of people. You will be here at Monroe?! Awesome! I have been up here all week and don't really know anyone but Wanat and Pugh. They talk to me alot and are really cool, but other than that I don't really have any friends here. This is going to be a good learning experience for me and I am looking forward to studying the lines and getting track time with the best riders in the sport! I don't have very high expectations for myself except to learn alot and have fun. I really hope you guys make it. I haven't heard from anyone else who is coming up here. Kevin Mead should be riding this, he would kick so much a**! Hope to see you here. It kinda hit me what I got myself into here the minute I saw the Redbull Honda semi pull in! haha

1 - 20 of 24 Posts