SuperMoto Junkie banner

OSM / NWM Round 4 at PARC

5K views 67 replies 21 participants last post by  Santiago 
#1 ·
"Round 4" 6/21-6/22 Yee haw....

Details:
Pats has a one time yearly fee of $12 for your membership license. Everyone pays that their first time out.

Saturday practice: 10 am till dusk-- shared with karts

PKA member $20. Non PKA member $35

Important...Normally the practice fee is $40. This weekend fee applies only to the two Nwmini events at pats.

Sunday race day: Registration at 8am
Practice starts at 9am
Races start at 10
All the classes you want for $55

Camping is free

Hope to see a great turnout. I promise we will post up the points tally soon.

See you at the races:D OSM

See less See more
#43 ·
Nice shots Powdr7:thumbup:
A fun time as always:clap: It was great to see everyone out at the track Sunday. It's tough to beat a day at the track with friends! I am uploading the first group of pic's now and have 3 more to go through and I will get them up as soon as I can. I took over 3000 so I have a bit of sorting to do. I know that KurtW, #36 took a bunch to, so we should get a good mix of shots of the days events.
Dan
http://www.nwsupermoto.smugmug.com/

#44 ·
Nice shots Powdr7:thumbup:
I know that KurtW, #36 took a bunch to, so we should get a good mix of shots of the days events.
My photos are uploading now. I'll post the link later tonight when they are all there.

Powdr7 - Stunning photographs!!! Wow! :eek: If you have any of #36, the slow KTM, that would be me and I'd love to see some. You can probably even make me look fast!

Dan - It was great to meet the guy behind all the terrific photos of all our events. Thanks for the tips out on the track!

I had such a great time out there this weekend. Mike and Kim - Thanks so much for putting on such a fun event and all your efforts. You two are the best! Tom, who answered the call of duty to water the dirt section for us Saturday, wearing his leathers since he was finally about to go ride - Thanks for all the work so we can play! Everyone else working out there in the sun - thanks we couldn't do it without you. And all the riders are so great. Thanks for teaching a noob how it's done.

BTW, the tacos Saturday night were great. I'm always camping from now on! Thanks again!

#45 ·
#0 Jack, I was the one with the EXC and the Duct Taped 0 for my numbers haha.
I had a blast, I think I like this supermoto thing. Might be doing it more this summer since there is a huge gap in offroad racing until November.

Thanks for the pic Kurt I like this one. I think this is coming out of the same turn i wrecked on on race day.

#51 ·
Sweet videos! was that camera mounted on your bike? or you? seems like bike its pretty smooth for being mounted on the bike what camera is it?

I have a helmet cam one from saturday practice, will post link tonight I hope. Not that cool I think I was the slowest person there haha was fun though.

#56 ·
Kurt, it was a pleasure to meet you and I hope to see you at more races in the future. Your pic's turned out great, it's always nice to see new angles.:thumbup:

400esm, Sweet video's, I hope to see more of those:clap:

I am uploading more tonight and I should get the rest up tomorrow.

Dan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.