SuperMoto Junkie banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
I was directed to this site after meeting some great people out at the track today.

I wasn't a rider today, wish I was, but instead I brought out my camera and and shot some photos of everyone else having a blast!

Here are a few, then it's finally off to bed to get some rest.

Phlewid ??

· Registered
183 Posts
I was directed to this site after meeting some great people out at the track today.

I wasn't a rider today, wish I was, but instead I brought out my camera and and shot some photos of everyone else having a blast!

Phlewid ??
Thanks for coming out! Those are some sweet shots. The low angle fish-eye is sick! I was wondering what you were doing in that corner.

· Registered
322 Posts
Thanks again to everyone that made this race possible; Organizers, Volenteers, and Racers.

The weather turned out great all day and there was great racing action throughout the day and the new extended dirt section was a kick in the pants. Only a few spills that I knew of (hope everyone is ok).

Cant wait for the next round...

· Registered
188 Posts
I took a spill on the pavement in the first lap of am dirt heat race. Dunno what happend 2nd to last corner just lost the tires. went sliding. Thats my first time falling on asphalt lol.

· Registered
196 Posts
What a GREAT weekend - great racing, great track/facility, great people, Chris and Lisa were very accommodating, excellent volunteer help, Nikol and Stacy were a great addition - thank you again for ALL your help.

I LOVED seeing all the new faces: David #30 coming all the way from California, Jones Brothers Chip #316 and Ryan #123 pulling out a 1st place way to go, Jack #0 duct tape is a beautiful thing, not new to the track but back from retirement Nic #65 - excellent riding, Ty #710 with his big debut on the new wheels, Whetsell #517 "dusting off the cob webs", Dan #15 actually coming out for a race day - NICE. And to all the normal suspects - thank you for supporting racing and for keeping it real! I LOVE YOU BIG - group hug..... :)

I loved watching Jack and Cameron battle it out (used loosely), thank you for letting Cameron bring home a blue ribbon - he thought that was so cool - Good thing you were on your game, way to watch out as Cameron protected that inside line coming down the front straight! DOH

Ed I am so sorry about your get off, hope you are feeling good today. And to little Keanna - my hero going down hard and getting back on the pony later in the day - way to go girl!

I love leaving at the end of the day and feeling like it was all worth while. THIS CLUB ROCKS! Thanks to everyone for making it so much fun.

Kimberlie

· Registered
84 Posts
hey thanks for including me kim :( hahaha j/k!!!!

What a great weekend, for my 3rd time out racing I had a blast, got a 3rd which was way unexpected and totally dug the laid back atmosphere and all the commradre, thanks again kim/mike NWMINI, OSM, and pats acres for the great event, hope to make it back sooner this time........
-matt #20

· Registered
196 Posts
hey thanks for including me kim :( hahaha j/k!!!!

What a great weekend, for my 3rd time out racing I had a blast, got a 3rd which was way unexpected and totally dug the laid back atmosphere and all the commradre, thanks again kim/mike NWMINI, OSM, and pats acres for the great event, hope to make it back sooner this time........
-matt #20
Dude - your not a newbie to the group.....get over your bad self... :) Glad to have you out there and good job getting off the line and through the group and up to the front by the 1st turn!

· Registered
196 Posts

LOVE THE PIC OF MY LITTLE DUDES #30 and #8...... Can't wait to see the rest. That picture of Jeremy #634 is just sick. Love the one of TJ #721 and Cosgrose #54 too. Travis #04 makes backin' it in look so easy. Great action shots.....

Thank you for coming out and shooting pics and hope you find yourself in the action next time around.

· Registered
183 Posts
Dude - your not a newbie to the group.....get over your bad self... :) Glad to have you out there and good job getting off the line and through the group and up to the front by the 1st turn!
Yeah, he told me he moved up at least a few positions before the bikes even left the line! PROTEST!! (just kidding) I had a blast racing with the old guy. I'm looking forward to next time. :thumbup:

· Registered
5 Posts
Since Im new here and don't know everyones numbers, can anyone who knows anyone that was out there this Sunday racing post up some screen names and numbers?

I did see a few people I saw at the fund raiser on Weds night for Mason, and I thought I saw Justin, wo works for Icon, out there too...

I think this was someone that I saw at the fund raiser...

· Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for coming out! Those are some sweet shots. The low angle fish-eye is sick! I was wondering what you were doing in that corner.
I have a few from that corner that I'm very happy with. :thumbup:

I was just worried about getting in the way of the riders looking through the corner at their lines...so I stopped before I really wanted too.

· Registered
66 Posts
I can't say enough about Mike & Kim, & all the workers.
Yall make me feel like I'm a front runner in a field of 5(so much personal attention), & working with us on Numbers(shared bike).
Thanks for making it easy & fun.
Now that I got the butt kissing done(j/k) on a completely different topic.
Can we make the heats 2 laps & the mains 3 laps?:eek:
Man have I let myself go!!!
Later
9x

· Registered
119 Posts
Powdr7.... Thanks for the photo...

#41 .... DrSard ... Ya' I was at the fund raiser... great event.

That "fish eye" shot is very cool. Nice work.

I had a great time Sunday... Thanks to all.

· Registered
84 Posts
I believe the key word in that quote is BAD haha I'm definitely going to try and make more rounds and get my kids and wife out there too, thanks again for the great time sans the flies from hell :rolleyes2: .........
-matt

· Registered
84 Posts
Yeah, he told me he moved up at least a few positions before the bikes even left the line! PROTEST!! (just kidding) I had a blast racing with the old guy. I'm looking forward to next time. :thumbup:
holy smokes "old guy"? how old are you? I'm pretty sure you were referring to marc with the old guy comment hahaha J/K marc :) look forward to seeing the onboard video.........
-matt

21 - 40 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.