SuperMoto Junkie banner

3081 - 3100 of 3122 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Im always down to ride! I live on the east side of central FL. I spend my free time trying to convince Mike to drag his husaberg out and come ride... but that neverrrr happens

·
Registered
108 Posts
BMP track

No need to worry about the secret Lakeland spot anymore. We have huge support with the Bushnell track owner. I will be helping test Supermoto bikes on the track the begging of next month. This is super exciting to have a track of this stature and open to us willing to let us have some real fun. So when the time comes I need all your support to show this owner that we are serious about track time. More news to come soon!!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
305 Motard

We are technically Southeast Supermoto now. But the 305motard group on Facebook is a good info point ask to join the group and you can keep up with the progress.

·
Registered
106 Posts
No need to worry about the secret Lakeland spot anymore. We have huge support with the Bushnell track owner. I will be helping test Supermoto bikes on the track the begging of next month. This is super exciting to have a track of this stature and open to us willing to let us have some real fun. So when the time comes I need all your support to show this owner that we are serious about track time. More news to come soon!!!
I'm in Tampa. Just say when!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Dude there are a BUNCH of O-town tards around here....

Daddysmut
Psyco
FNjeepz
etc.

All of these guys are down to ride just about any freakin time. Be sure to post up when everyone is getting together so I can come down and watch you all be hooligans.
Do you have a FB page or Insta account for Orlando sumo ?

·
Registered
355 Posts
The Ape is back , who wants to get there ride on ? :coffee:

:bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:
What's the bike on the right? Looks like a sick ride. I love that rear tire, looks huge!

·
Registered
108 Posts
BMP supermoto/kart track day

Bushnell Motorsports Park
September 12th from 8-8
September 13th from 1-8
Cost $55 per day.
Text me if you have questions

David 727-637-5888

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Roll call , who's riding .

Just wanted to check in and see who was still riding , thinking of putting another ride together soon and wanted to see who was interested in a epic ride like we use to have . A little dirt action and a lot of just hooligan stuff like back in the day . So roll call , post up who's interested . ROLL CALL .
I will also post up on the FB page .

3081 - 3100 of 3122 Posts