SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 3122 Posts

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Dude there are a BUNCH of O-town tards around here....

Daddysmut
Psyco
FNjeepz
etc.

All of these guys are down to ride just about any freakin time. Be sure to post up when everyone is getting together so I can come down and watch you all be hooligans.

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
Will some set up a ride! The tampa crew has dispursed and I need people to ride with! Mike knows we got a sick set of trails in my area but I'm willing to travel.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah sweet I can probly go out next weekend .. workin this weekend.
But glad to hear some peeps are down ! Holla!

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
How was the gap? Ya'll did go right? Where are the rest of the orlando guys?

·
Registered
783 Posts
yeah next weekend, Saturday the 22nd lets get something together. I got a yard pass. :woot:

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
I'm good, when and where.

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Anything is fine with me as long as I know when and where to be for this ride.....

Keep in mind though gentlemen, we will need to be on our best behavior so we don't incite any type of unrest umong the citizens of the cities and counties we may ride in. Oh yeah, I'll needa place to stay while I'm down there too ( unless Mike actually calls me back and says I can stay there again ).

I promise not to have sex on your new bedroom furbiture again ( in the spare bedroom ) or outside on your encloed sitting area!!

Note: Do not take a black light outside on the porch whatever you do!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
921 Posts
I'd be in for a ride, any ride at this point. Count me in.

Anything is fine with me as long as I know when and where to be for this ride.....

Keep in mind though gentlemen, we will need to be on our best behavior so we don't incite any type of unrest umong the citizens of the cities and counties we may ride in.
What choo talkin bout Willis? :anim_peep:

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
It needs to be somewhere where a few of us can leave a vehicle...
I'll be leaving from up here on Friday night/Saturday morning and driving the truck.

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
Yea I will b driving over and trailering the bike also. Speed, u actually going to make it this time lol.

1 - 20 of 3122 Posts