if you could only do one mod to your tard what would it be?:headscrat

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
suspension

·
Registered
102 Posts
REALLY WANT THE NEW SUPER DUKE BUT IT WASNT OUT AT THE TIME I BOUGHT MY BIKE SO YEAH A FOR SALE SIGN:bannana:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Id say the Edge tail light kit, or one like it. The stocker tail kits these manufacturers put on the bikes suck!

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
A power up kit - consisting of a Lambda sensor removal plug, resistor and a slip on exhaust.
^^This. Seeing as how you are in Wilmington and probably don't have any good twisties around, and own a new 630 which I've heard is horribly choked down, this would make it much more fun to ride.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^This. Seeing as how you are in Wilmington and probably don't have any good twisties around, and own a new 630 which I've heard is horribly choked down, this would make it much more fun to ride.

they are restricted beyond belief and geared way too tall. i have a jd surge in there which helps, and my smaller front sprocket is on the way. other than that i really need to work on the suspension. i am scraping my pegs already and still have 1/8 of in inch of chicken stripes on both sides. we may not have twisties around here but i still have my fun

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
they are restricted beyond belief and geared way too tall. i have a jd surge in there which helps, and my smaller front sprocket is on the way. other than that i really need to work on the suspension. i am scraping my pegs already and still have 1/8 of in inch of chicken stripes on both sides. we may not have twisties around here but i still have my fun
Gotcha. Give Dave a call at fast bike industries, he can get it dialed in for you. The link is in my sig, hands down the best money I spent on my bike. :thumbup:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gotcha. Give Dave a call at fast bike industries, he can get it dialed in for you. The link is in my sig, hands down the best money I spent on my bike. :thumbup:
that is a little far to get my bike worked on, hopefully i can find a place around here that does good work. i should probably get it done before i take my bike out to west NC to play for a weekend

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
that is a little far to get my bike worked on, hopefully i can find a place around here that does good work. i should probably get it done before i take my bike out to west NC to play for a weekend
UPS gets it there in a day. Dave gets all my stuff, and I am almost as far from him as you are. :thumbup: Having anybody else work on it would be, well... a gamble.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
UPS gets it there in a day. Dave gets all my stuff, and I am almost as far from him as you are. :thumbup: Having anybody else work on it would be, well... a gamble.
how much does it cost you to ship a bike via UPS?

·
Registered
9,329 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That makes much more sense. i will have to talk to them then. how much do they charge to tune your suspension?

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
^^All depends on your weight. Dave is a true pro when it comes to suspension. Best bang for your buck, hands down.:rock:

If I had to choose it would defiantly be suspension.:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts