SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"You guys may not know this, but I consider myself…a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack." There are only a few other Sumo guys in this town, and it's hard to get them all together. So most of the time, I find myself cruising around alone, looking for trouble. So I decided the name One Man Wolf Pack was appropriate. I'm no pro, I've said it before, I'll say it again. But I like to have fun, I wanted to share that fun with the world...or at least SMJ. :anim_peep:

So sit back, and enjoy the show. :coffee:

·
Registered
496 Posts
looks like N.M. for sure! I was stationed up in Clovis for 6 years... the only good roads we had were down by Roswell, Riodoso area... your second video looked like some familiar roads!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks like N.M. for sure! I was stationed up in Clovis for 6 years... the only good roads we had were down by Roswell, Riodoso area... your second video looked like some familiar roads!
Oh cool stuff. Yeah, the first video is all Cruces. Second video we started in Hillsboro and rode up to Silver City. Video looks boring, but it was the most fun ride I've ever been on. Twisties > wheelies sometimes.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Hey Dwight i live in Wa currently but i will probably be moving down to Cruces in the near future, my dad has an XT 350 SM/Enduro he mobs the piss out of down there and he's been hassling me to move down there for a few years now, i've gone down and visited him a few times and done some "one man wolf pack" riding myself, i actually found some sweeeet trails along the Rio when she was dried up, good shit down there and i'm sure i only scratched the surface. if i come down there i'll be bringing the 560 and i will add to your wolf pack if your down, always looking for someone to tear shit up with :arsenal

-Billy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts