SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am going a different route with my forks. These forks are super sweet. The outers are Stock WR forks with the Ohlins inserts. The internals are %100 Ohlins. Springs are set for 220lb rider.

All prepared by Dave @ Fast Bike Industries. Dave is the best in the business. He has done plenty of work to plenty of bikes on this forum.

Many guys on here have seen these forks in person. They are super clean and good to go.

Also with sell, will be a Magura Radial 100mm fork bottom. Retail is $400. Never mounted.

Part #'s:
FGYA1094 Ohlins SM fork kit
8763-50 Ohlins SM Fork spring kit
Triples not included:

Please no low ball offers. I really don't have a set price, but I won't take less than $1000.00

·
Registered
132 Posts
Geez, what better route is there, LoL. If it were me, i'd keep them until u know for sure your other route is what you want. I'd hate to see you get ride of those only to find out that your other route isn't what u expected. Never the less, that is a damn good deal on some top of the line parts.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am buying a set of factory racing Ohlins forks.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, the triples aren't for sale. They are Graves Yamaha Mark Burkhart triples. Impossible to get anywhere.

Tomorrow, I will post better pics.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
i would be all over it if the cartriges fit my marzzochi forks!

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i would be all over it if the cartriges fit my marzzochi forks!
I don't think they will. But I am not for sure. The forks are 48mm forks though. So they will fit anything that is 48mm.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Will trade for Beringer stuff or slipper clutch +cash

·
Banned
16 Posts
sweet set up with that radial leg installed heck the ttx kit is 1400 new and your getting the forks and radial leg for free heck of deal wish i had a yammi.:thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts