SuperMoto Junkie banner

1501 - 1509 of 1509 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,502
Any new riders in the area yet? Lol:hmmm:
Guess not. Lol I got out on a fun back roads ride today. I think I’ll do the same tomorrow too.:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Found you

I'm subscribed. Keep updating this thread I'll catch you on the black top someday. I'm from McConnelsville and ride a KTM 625 supermoto. I know your roads as long as you are riding south from Cambridge. I live about three seconds from 555 (Ringgold to Chesterhill/Portersville)

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'm subscribed. Keep updating this thread I'll catch you on the black top someday. I'm from McConnelsville and ride a KTM 625 supermoto. I know your roads as long as you are riding south from Cambridge. I live about three seconds from 555 (Ringgold to Chesterhill/Portersville)
Hi Dylan. I’m near St.Claisville OH. I haven’t been riding much with MJ hemm118 the past 2 years. I sold my 625 in 2014 and bought KTM 690 SMC and eventually a 990 SDR. After moving on from both of those I bought back my old 06 625 SMC. Really happy to have it back. I think you’ll really enjoy yours. I’m Looking forward to getting back into the sumo riding. You live right in the middle of the fun stuff. Here’s to hoping we all can get out for a few rides before the salt/cinders hit the roads.

Here’s my 625:
https://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?209312-2006-KTM-625SMC-Piqua-OH

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Dylan. I’m near St.Claisville OH. I haven’t been riding much with MJ hemm118 the past 2 years. I sold my 625 in 2014 and bought KTM 690 SMC and eventually a 990 SDR. After moving on from both of those I bought back my old 06 625 SMC. Really happy to have it back. I think you’ll really enjoy yours. I’m Looking forward to getting back into the sumo riding. You live right in the middle of the fun stuff. Here’s to hoping we all can get out for a few rides before the salt/cinders hit the roads.

Here’s my 625:
Beautiful Machine man! Looking forward to hooking up with you.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,506
Welcome! Sorry for the delay but I haven't been able to log in on my phone. I had to pull out the old technology to log in. Feel free to text me because this problem is still not solved for me yet. I'll keep trying. 740-two55-0five92.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,507

Here’s my 625:
EOdesmo, glad you grabbed that up again. I figured it was to good to pass on.:thumbup:

·
Registered
466 Posts
EOdesmo, glad you grabbed that up again. I figured it was to good to pass on.:thumbup:
Thanks for giving Hemm the heads up. I got it out last weekend for a brief (illegal) ride. Still no plate or lights:rolleyes2: It runs better than I remember. Here's hoping for short mild winter!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,509
Thanks for giving Hemm the heads up. I got it out last weekend for a brief (illegal) ride. Still no plate or lights:rolleyes2: It runs better than I remember. Here's hoping for short mild winter!
Np, I think I’m done street riding for the year. I had a good mix of riding this year, I raced my first enduro last weekend. I’m still recovering but I’m thinking about racing a few next year.

1501 - 1509 of 1509 Posts