SuperMoto Junkie banner

1481 - 1500 of 1509 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Should be perfect weather for that if its muddy than that equals out the riders. Plus you're a Young Punk under 35 years old so it should be a cake walk.
To bad you're riding a Kick Till Monday.:rofl:
Too bad I'm slower than molasses in the winter... I'll still have a good time.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
It's not winter yet. It's going to be nice Sunday.
I was referring to the physical properties of molasses in the winter... I'm slow in the dirt no matter the season lol.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,485 (Edited)
I was referring to the physical properties of molasses in the winter... I'm slow in the dirt no matter the season lol.
Not true. I think you've been riding with Curt to long and you just feel inadequate. Just send it! Lol:D

·
Registered
51 Posts

Dirt Asphalt you can ride a Motorbike. If you don't believe in yourself no one else will. My favorite thing to do was act like a smack and then haul Ass.:thumbup:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I got in 50 miles today. At 75mph it was a little to cold for my hands in old worn out gloves.
Beat you 116 miles and at 105mph with lined gloves it was cold too. You can buy new gloves before the street riding season is over. Arkansas Spring Rally 2018 per Old School.
He's gonna have 5 young Strippers for nightly entertainment. I want to go but I need you to haul my Old Sorry Ass out there.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Beat you 116 miles and at 105mph with lined gloves it was cold too. You can buy new gloves before the street riding season is over. Arkansas Spring Rally 2018 per Old School.
He's gonna have 5 young Strippers for nightly entertainment. I want to go but I need you to haul my Old Sorry Ass out there.:thumbup:
You better check with him, I doubt any of the strippers will be black dudes... you may end up disappointed.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,491
You better check with him, I doubt any of the strippers will be black dudes... you may end up disappointed.
I'm pretty sure there like American Express to him.:hmmm:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Well another Street riding season has come to an end for me today. A year ago yesterday I rode the Fat Whore home for the first time. I'm really glad that I listened to a few
people and kept this Motorbike after my little 6pt. speeding ticket in June and then getting stopped again 2 weeks later for speeding. If I had of done a Trackday at
Beaverun/ PIRC in June that might not of happened. So 2018 should involve some track time for sure. I'd like to get In better shape for 2018 so I was hoping that Chris's Mom or
Curt's Mom would be Available for that. I'm also looking for either Continental or Michelin tire sponsor 10 sets would be great. Hurry up Spring

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Well another Street riding season has come to an end for me today. A year ago yesterday I rode the Fat Whore home for the first time. I'm really glad that I listened to a few
people and kept this Motorbike after my little 6pt. speeding ticket in June and then getting stopped again 2 weeks later for speeding. If I had of done a Trackday at
Beaverun/ PIRC in June that might not of happened. So 2018 should involve some track time for sure. I'd like to get In better shape for 2018 so I was hoping that Chris's Mom or
Curt's Mom would be Available for that. I'm also looking for either Continental or Michelin tire sponsor 10 sets would be great. Hurry up Spring
Curt's mom will be too busy.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,499
Your not done for the year.... if I'm still riding you can't be done.:hmmm:

1481 - 1500 of 1509 Posts