SuperMoto Junkie banner

1461 - 1480 of 1509 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
This place is to quiet

Yes it is so I will start. I have been way to Busy MOWING Grass non stop. Plus this 2010 KTM 690 Duke has got me into way to much trouble. 6pts. on my licence and that's just for one ticket. Because I'm not responsible enough and Adult enough to own a Motorbike of this Speed and Torque it seems that the only thing to do is get another DRZ SM and probably keep it at the 40hp level.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Lol, I hear ya man. I have an 07 ktm 690 sm. Wheelie machine. Pulled one coming off a light in front of a cop (on accident) got a reckless op... I was able to get out of it though. Took me 3 separate court appearances, but worth fighting it to avoid the points, and I represented myself so no legal fees. Walked out Scott free. I got pretty lucky.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,471 (Edited)
Lol, I hear ya man. I have an 07 ktm 690 sm. Wheelie machine. Pulled one coming off a light in front of a cop (on accident) got a reckless op... I was able to get out of it though. Took me 3 separate court appearances, but worth fighting it to avoid the points, and I represented myself so no legal fees. Walked out Scott free. I got pretty lucky.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Lol. I got one earlier this year. No points,no fee just gas,hotel,lawyer. :rolleyes2: oh...and an online driving class.

Hemm118, welcome to the club. Next time try.... can't an old guy just have some fun?:hmmm:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Lol. I got one earlier this year. No points,no fee just gas,hotel,lawyer. :rolleyes2: oh...and an online driving class.

Hemm118, welcome to the club. Next time try.... can't an old guy just have some fun?:hmmm:

Nope next time I will do what me and you have done before. Wait that's right I did that a couple of weeks ago. :hmmm:

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,473
Nope next time I will do what me and you have done before. Wait that's right I did that a couple of weeks ago. :hmmm:
Find a nice spot in the woods for a picnic? Don't forget the dessert this time.:D

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,477

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I'm running an enduro this Sunday, I think it's gonna be a mess...

1461 - 1480 of 1509 Posts