SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like to say thank you to Dave and the crew for putting on a fantastic day at the Ogemaw Hills Supermoto event.
For all the riders and spectators that turned up thanks for contributing to a great event. With good weather and lots of close racing U could ask for little else. So a big well done to Dave for creating a great day for all. Looking forward to Auto City.
Alan, Ali, Jason, Danielle.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
+1^^^^^^^

had a blast as well, someone even signed me up to race without my knowledge. LOL! pics will be sorted in a few days, got some great ones.

thanks for all that came and supported the event and the charities, inc andrew hyder who won the pro event actually donated 100 dollars to each charity the bent wheels club, and the bike week event sponsored from his pro purse winnings. BIG KUDOS TO MR HYDER FOR THAT UNSELFISH ACT. HUGE GINANORMOUS THANK YOU TO MISUPERMOTO AND DEAN ARBOR FORD, and MOOSE RACING FOR SPONSORING THE EVENT AND ASSEMBLING A GREAT TRACK AND TEAM FOR THE EVENT.

maybe we could get a contact for dean arbor ford AND moose so we could all send an email to them thanking them for their participation.

ski

·
Registered
125 Posts
I had a great time, and hope it was not me that signed you up before you were ready.And a big + 1 to the above comments

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
BIG Thanks to all!!!

:DFor the Supermoto racers at Ogemaw High last Thrusday a big thanks!!:thumbup:REALLY good racing in both Main events, over 400 people watched and all were talking about it Friday night:rofl: And again the Midwest Riders showed why we have the best riders around!.
See you At Auto City this Sunday for the last chance at practice before or next great race event!!! THE MISUPERMOTO X

The Best To All Dave D.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Thanks for all your Efforts Dave it is greatly appreciated. The family had a blast and My Mom flew up from AZ to see the race so that was great.
:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
OgeMaw race results are posted!!

Man that was great racing from everyone:clap::clap:
AND the rough rider award goes to Chase G. Man you are the MAN!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Man that was great racing from everyone:clap::clap:
AND the rough rider award goes to Chase G. Man you are the MAN!!
Thanks Dave. I believe I have an ac seperation in my shoulder, self diagnosed of course. Wish things would have gone a little better for me. Thanks for the opportunity to ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts