SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
Could anyone please answer a question for me? I am doing a track day tomorrow, I have disconnected all the lights, now when I start the bike, I get a flashing battery and flashing word max on the instrutment panel. Is this something I need to do something about, or can I run the back on the track like this?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Dan

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I got the flashing battery. My battery had split at the seam and dripped acid to bone dry. I'd give it a once over before your track day.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hello Everyone,
Could anyone please answer a question for me? I am doing a track day tomorrow, I have disconnected all the lights, now when I start the bike, I get a flashing battery and flashing word max on the instrutment panel. Is this something I need to do something about, or can I run the back on the track like this?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Dan
What was the end result? I just finished disconnecting all of the lights on mine and I got the same warning light.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I ended up running the track day, no problems, put all lights back on, max battery light disappeared.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I did the same thing BUT 1 of the fuses below the display blew 1/2 way thru the day. The display stopped working at that point. Not sure what blew the fuse. No obvious shorts. I taped all the leads JIC. Everything seems fine now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts