SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After growing up in Iowa as a kid riding my friends 3 wheelers (when they still made those - Big Red 250), snowmobiles and dirt bikes i decided at 40 years old it was time i get a bike of my own and have a little more fun before i prune up and turn into a crochity old azz.

Located a 09' drz 400sm with .3 miles on it, drove about 3 hours to get it, got it home, instantly peeled off all the barbed wire graphics - ordered some new to sharpen it up and have been having a blast riding around. It's been about 25 years since i have really ridden anything but the rust is slowly coming off.

Love reading through the site - lots of great info. Going to clean up the back end, get some smaller mirrors, change out the front fender and exhaust. Not sure if wider footpegs make a difference but i want some. Oh ya, the seat sucks donkey nutts - that thing is going too.

·
Registered
530 Posts
welcome man, I'm here in fort smith and just started a supermoto club.. you live in a great area to own that drz.. hope you enjoy it.. i love mine... ride on man..

and arkansas river valley supermoto on facebook if you want to join the group..

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Thanks for the great intro and pics! :thumbup:
Congrats on the DRZ and welcome to SMJ!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
30 Posts