SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a really fun time at Pats, I didnt know I needed numbers to race so I duct taped 0 on my bike.

If I do anymore racing do the rest of you guys sign up somewhere and get assigned numbers?

for OMRA, I paid my year fee and they assigned me a number and then I ordered prints from ridePG. Is there something like that for supermoto?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Had a really fun time at Pats, I didnt know I needed numbers to race so I duct taped 0 on my bike.

If I do anymore racing do the rest of you guys sign up somewhere and get assigned numbers?

for OMRA, I paid my year fee and they assigned me a number and then I ordered prints from ridePG. Is there something like that for supermoto?
just put a # on your bike and if someone else is signed up first with that # you can put an x or some other letter behind it. example 123 & 123x , 123w exc. exc.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol thanks. I guess I'll just look at the pics from this weekend and try and pick a number I didnt see.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uggg on changing it, they are expensive. 60+ from ride pg..but they look good :)

Probably gonna go with 03? I dont t hink anyone has that.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Mister Tanner:

If you'd come around more often (cough cough) you'd remember Tom is 333 and I'm 87 :)

How is the hand doing??

·
Registered
97 Posts
How silly would it be if we both called each others bluff? I think the KTM doesn't have the lean angle required to rock the 76 number anyway.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Mister Tanner:

If you'd come around more often (cough cough) you'd remember Tom is 333 and I'm 87 :)

How is the hand doing??
Cast is off. Hand seems good I have 1 last xray on it next Monday. Yeah yeah I missed the last 2 races. I will be at next month race no matter what. For some reason Toms number confuses me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts