SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 86 500 that never gets ridden. bought it last year from a guy who bought the bike and said it was way too much bike for him. Bike at that time got complete topend rebuild...have paperwork to document. (have maybe 4 hours on topend)

awesome shape for 86 (considered one of if not THE baddest 500 motors ever built by honda *85-86*

EVERYTHING works-like new Pipe-tires/spokes good. solid bike than runs/idles perfectly. I try to take very good care of my toys....cheaper that way :thumbup::headscrat

selling....too many bikes...not enough time.

1400 firm~

Balitmore Md area.

JOHN

·
Registered
369 Posts
:bowdown:

...dang, that is a nice bike!

I'm with 2weelz, scares me just lookin' at it.

Congrats to the successful new owner.

S.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Astro...LOL...man you HAD the nicest 500 on here...I have the wheels to prove it....LOL

no new owner yet...its still for sale.....dont care if it moves as It a timecapsule rocket!!

thanks for the props tho~

JOHN

·
Registered
243 Posts
cr

thats a sweet bike for the right person- it would look great beside my 90,91,91 and gen2 af. I'm in BC though-too far. Someone get the bolas and buy this.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks all......it is awesome bike..I know Ill regret it one day.....but if no one buys it....I guess I wont..either way..its one of those things..."that always works out for the best"............so this will be my last bump.....~thanks for looking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts