SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
thats not balls...thats retardation at its optimal value.

theres nothing brave going on there.

just stupidity.

SDMOTARD

·
Registered
23 Posts
My hands got sweaty while I was thinking about what would happen if my hands got sweaty doing pull-ups on a crane.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I got a twinge up through my balls when I watched that, what a bunch of IDIOTS.

·
Registered
954 Posts
You see, Darwinism is no longer working for some reason. Not sure how these idiots escaped removing themselves from the gene pool, but I would have to think it's only a matter of time......

·
Registered
323 Posts
this is why this website is starting to suck because people post crap that has nothing to do with supermotos and is a total waste of time

·
Registered
426 Posts
^^ no one is making you stay :thumbup: ^^

I'll be honest, I was kinda hoping they would just fall and get it over with. hahaha

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
this is why this website is starting to suck because people post crap that has nothing to do with supermotos and is a total waste of time
Did you happen to catch the title of this thread? Sure its in the supermoto pictures when it should be in the lobby or wherever. but still...

Those are some crazy mofo's in that video btw.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
he could slip and fall so fast you probably couldnt even hear him yell...Im glad I dont need crack or have to do pull ups 600 ft in the air to get my jollies...all I need is a double to come up short on and Im fired up and ready to fight...

·
Registered
158 Posts
That's not having balls, that's just ignorance and straight up retardation.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Damn, I'm honestly sick to my stomach. I [mostly] got over my issues with heights years ago (I've even jumped off 85 and 90 ft cliffs into water) but that's just freaky to watch.
I have no idea how they're still alive if that's the kind of thing they go around doing on a regular basis.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts