SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, figured I'd say hi here since this is a lot more local to me. I'm in Vancouver WA and am just trying to get into SM. I grew up racing MX most of my life but ended up breaking my neck and back a few years ago and the wife hasn't allowed me on a bike since. well, I've almost got her talked into letting me get a DRZ400SM, I just need to sell my jeep wrangler first to pay for it. I've never been to a SM race so I think I may head down to watch the races sunday, and maybe get a closer look at some of the bikes. Hopefully I'll sell my jeep soon and be able to go on some rides or something with some of you.

Dustin

·
Registered
645 Posts
hey guys, figured I'd say hi here since this is a lot more local to me. I'm in Vancouver WA and am just trying to get into SM. I grew up racing MX most of my life but ended up breaking my neck and back a few years ago and the wife hasn't allowed me on a bike since. well, I've almost got her talked into letting me get a DRZ400SM, I just need to sell my jeep wrangler first to pay for it. I've never been to a SM race so I think I may head down to watch the races sunday, and maybe get a closer look at some of the bikes. Hopefully I'll sell my jeep soon and be able to go on some rides or something with some of you.

Dustin
Broke your neck......crap. that would suck. Glad your ok. Come on out, I bet some one would let you do a session on their bike. Loads of fun. See ya this weekend

1 - 2 of 2 Posts