SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This bike only has 5 documented hours 1 owner purchased it from Ducati of Atlanta brand new condition and always stored in a climate control building. Must see this bike is for the true supermoto junkie. Completely stock impeccable condition never been raced call me for details and or more pictures or video of the bike running This bike is super fast and super fun and is able to be licensed in state of ga not sure about other states but i think it should be check your own state very rare 1 of fifty made in italy .NOT A REPLICA

·
Registered
1 Posts
This bike only has 5 documented hours 1 owner purchased it from Ducati of Atlanta brand new condition and always stored in a climate control building. Must see this bike is for the true supermoto junkie. Completely stock impeccable condition never been raced call me for details and or more pictures or video of the bike running This bike is super fast and super fun and is able to be licensed in state of ga not sure about other states but i think it should be check your own state very rare 1 of fifty made in italy .NOT A REPLICA View attachment 156855 View attachment 156856 View attachment 156857 View attachment 156859
Hi is this still available?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts