SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Norton/Symantec..........As a token of our appreciation, we would like to offer you a 25% discount off your next purchase from our online store. To benefit from this discount, please go to www.symantecstore.com/global and enter coupon code fmj8sh62u when purchasing a product. This coupon code is valid until 1st September 2008. You are welcome to share this code with your family and friends!

Now if I can just work out the bugs since renewing my subscription!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
norton sucks, i got my computer eaten alive with that on it, and yes it updated every day (because if it didnt, it acted like a five yearold tugging on your shirt every five minutes reminding you)

poop poop.

avg --> its free.

Just a fyi, sorry apa. i dont want anyone else having the same thing that i had. eeewww viruses do suck, though this one worked around norton and shut it off for the final blow.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I've got norton 360 and it does alright. Though I don't go to any "questionable" sites that might really test it's mettle. The only thing I don't like about it is that it tells me I have "weak passwords" when it's a random mixture of letters, numbers, and symbols, just as the progream suggests.

·
Registered
378 Posts
my computer came with that norton on it and it has warned me about expiring for like a year! its so damn annoying but i cant make it go away and it keeps updating so i dont know what its doing i just use the computer and get off before it tells anything else dumb i dont know what to do about

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Norton sent me this discount after I renewed but............

I am going to pull the Plug on Norton!

After Norton techs removed 3 programs from my computer and installed the 2008 version I have had megga problems including constantly locking up and every 3 days the program needs me to re-install the product keys but it would not let me do it. One of the programs they removed was system works so now I can not do the normal routine maintenance to keep my computer operating at its best performance.

Norton has removed & re-installed the program 2 times and nothing has changed......so strike 3 your out!

I had similar problems when I renewed with them 2 years ago that it took asking for a refund for them to fix.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts