SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, there seems to be alot of us on here, time to meet up and have a rip. I'm open for a time and place but I am down for this weekend. Post up here for prefered time and route.

I say we meet in Petaluma or Cotati somewhere, take 1 down through point reyes st. to Fairfax bolinas, and the same route back with a stop for beer and oysters on the way back.

There are so many options I dont really care though.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Count me in. Yesterday I rode from Santa Rosa-hwy.1-sir francis drake bl-platform bridge rd.-pt.reys/petaluma rd.-hicks valley rd.-marshall/petaluma rd. back to Marshall and then up hwy.1. Great loop. Good mix of faster flowing turns and tighter backroad stuff.

·
Registered
54 Posts
So Im jealous I wanna streetard it this weekend but alas im doin a 250mile ride on a duke in the real norcal (north of redding) and then racin pit bike sm that night lol.... if ne of you are gonna be up hear this weekend pm a number and Ill give you a call with info bout the ride or pm me and ill sned ya my number lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
sounds pretty good man ill see what im up to this weekend and pm you on friday.

·
Registered
111 Posts
sat would be choice for me but i might be able to do sunday if we arent back tooo late like by 6.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Good call. Earlier the better. Beat the heat and the bicyclists. They were everywhere last weekend. I almost ran into a group of 5-6 of them coming around a blind corner. They're worse than deer.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Good call. Earlier the better. Beat the heat and the bicyclists. They were everywhere last weekend. I almost ran into a group of 5-6 of them coming around a blind corner. They're worse than deer.
yeah and harder to clean up too

·
Registered
120 Posts
Plus Deer don't have a bad attitude about sharing the road

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ride details: Sunday 9:30
Meet at Starbucks in Petaluma 3100 Lakevillle hw Petaluma, Ca 94954
9:30 AM ....We should leave no later than 9:45
Ride out Bodega to HW 1
Ride hw 1 south to Fairfax Bolinas
Stop for lunch in Fairfax
Fairfax Bolinas back to 1 (trust me once you ride this road you will not mind doing it again)
From here we can decide if we want to make it a long day or cut it short.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=fairfax bolinas rd&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

click that link and just check out fairfax bolinas, its savage, but be ready for some pretty rugged terrain.

Please post up if you are planning on coming out for some fun, if you want my phone # I will give it to you over PM

·
Registered
97 Posts
I might be up for that. Don't know if my drz 400sm can keep up, but all try. How hard do you all ride? I get 70 to 80 miles per tank depending on how much W O T is used. fmf,3x3,jetted

·
Registered
120 Posts
I can go about 70 miles before I need gas. I know there's a gas station in Point Reyes. Is there a station near the end of our route? Where would that be, in the Fairfax area?

·
Registered
120 Posts
So who's in?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts