SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup,I live in oceanside and am looking for some people to ride with that have supermotos. I do a lot of riding around oceanside,vista, san marcos and also do Palomar mtn occasionally.would like to get a supermoto crew going but also just trying to ride with people

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey what's up? We have a few people that meet up. I live in San Marcos and ride ADED. Feel free to hit me up if you want to ride. The 525 sumo is down but got the Klx143 sumo or the wife's crf230 i can mob on depending the occasion. Check out this video of out last tide out in east county.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=739VtfWKRko

·
Registered
76 Posts
Riding today.:arsenal 7176828423 if you want to meet up. I have a spare drz right now too if anyone has an interest in trying a supermoto out.:bike:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oceanside ride

Sup,I live in oceanside and am looking for some people to ride with that have supermotos. I do a lot of riding around oceanside,vista, san marcos and also do Palomar mtn occasionally.would like to get a supermoto crew going but also just trying to ride with people
Hey I also live in oside and am now in ownership of my second supermoto, lets ride! Just message me back

1 - 9 of 9 Posts