SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

there are classes for full size bikes and minis, including novice classes.

I raced the series last year and plan on doing so again this year.

Anyone else in the area gonna race?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn that looks awesome. Are you going this weekend?

How did you rig a catch can? I've been wanting to get out there on my wr450 but I'm not sure how to do the catch can.
Any tips?
planning on it

a water bottle should be adequate for a catch can... although I don't recall Allen teching anything other than making sure the throttle returns freely

·
Registered
7 Posts
planning on it

a water bottle should be adequate for a catch can... although I don't recall Allen teching anything other than making sure the throttle returns freely
That's what I've heard. It seems a little more laid back than big track days.
I might just be there Sunday to watch the race. Are you a member on Bay Area Rider Forums (BARF)?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for posting this!

I had no idea this series existed. I'm interested in checking it out.

Thinking about coming up from Santa Cruz for the weekend... but, Where do people camp/stay? Can I stay at Little99 in my Van?
Are there any local campgrounds that make the overnight / weekend a bit easier?

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, you can spend the night at the track (or at least I've done it plenty of times), but there are no RV hookups. Bathrooms stay unlocked for the night. Not sure exactly when they'll lock the gate up, probably reasonably late - certainly late enough to have dinner after practice is over.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, you can spend the night at the track (or at least I've done it plenty of times), but there are no RV hookups. Bathrooms stay unlocked for the night. Not sure exactly when they'll lock the gate up, probably reasonably late - certainly late enough to have dinner after practice is over.
@toten
THANKS for the Quick reply!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I realized that the schedule I posted above is out of date and says that it's a night race Saturday night. That's incorrect, it was changed to a typical Saturday practice/Sunday race. Sorry I hadn't noticed the change earlier.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts