• Premier Min-Moto
Lunch Break Followed by Main Events same order
3:00 - 6:00 Afternoon Practice
3:15 - 6:15 Registration and Tech for Sundays classes

Sunday July 27th Nor-Cal Championship Racing *
7:00am Gates Open
7:30am Registration and Tech
9:00am Practice
10:0 0am Qualifying Heats (some classes may have multiple heats)
• VET 45
• Super lightweight
• Formula 110
• Mini Motard
• Open Intermediate
• 250F
• Vet 35
• 125 / 65
• Open Novice
• Open Expert
• Open Beginner

Lunch Break, Followed by LCQ’s then Main Events same order.

·
old school supermoto
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
track diagram

Don't expect much, if any dirt at this one. But you can expect a really fun track and if we end up with no dirt be sure you will see it replaced with something new and cool.

The straight away is over 500 feet long and super high traction asphalt with a mini corkscrew section and plenty of elevation changes with banked and flat corners. Rippin fun! :thumbup:

·
Registered
546 Posts
hey Brok, how much for practice on saturday? (3-6)
i think thats all il be able to make it there for, il be in sac that weekend, so a practice would be nice

·
old school supermoto
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Special event for mini's and youth

Because we have probably the biggest group of Mini Motard riders and the best youth riders in the world, We have decided to make this event special and have our annual World Cup races at SMUSA round # 5.

These additional classes will run for Championship Awards in 5 classes.

The Premier Lightweight and Mini Moto classes will be going for some classy World Cup awards and Cash!

The 3 Jr. divisions will get Championship plates.

Time to dust off the Mini... this track is almost too much fun

2nd Annual MINI –MOTARD WORLD CUP & Jr Shootout
CHAMPIONSHIP CATEGORIES
*Premier Mini-Motard (Ages 15 & up) / Timed Qualifying & Cash Purse
Any four stroke up to 230cc or two strokes up to 110cc
*Premier Lightweight (Ages 10 -16) / Timed Qualifying , $100. Cash for fastest qualifier
Any four stroke up to 250cc or any two stroke up to 125cc
*Jr. Division 1 (Ages 8-15) Air Cooled 4 strokes up to 230cc, liquid cooled four stokes up to 150cc or two strokes up to 85cc
*Jr. Division 2 (Ages 7-14) Air cooled 4 strokes up to 125cc or two strokes up to 65cc
*Jr. Division 3 (Ages 6-13) Air cooled 4 strokes up to 110cc, or automatic two strokes up to 60cc
**All classes are Unlimited modification
12 Rider heat races in all classes, Some classes may be combined. Enter World Cup and Jr. Shootout classes on-line or at the track. Jr. division heat race grids are based on order of entry.
$50. Entry first class
$35. Additional classes
$30.Saturday Practice 3 – 6pm
Special World Cup Championship Awards for top three in all categories and divisions

·
Registered
901 Posts
nice to see we're not using the original turn1 thro 3 complex as it was even tight when used to race YSR's there remember those days Brok hahaha I even tried racing my RS125 there that was scary, almost as scary as when I raced Vespas there

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
the track looks like fun , when is your next race ?? i am already booked that weekend but ill be there for 5 weeks if you have another race meeting on im there

·
Registered
370 Posts
we're out of town that weekend for damn in-laws wedding!!!

spending over $2K, travelling across the country and we don't get to race!!! :lame:

·
Registered
28 Posts
the track looks like fun , when is your next race ?? i am already booked that weekend but ill be there for 5 weeks if you have another race meeting on im there
Next round;
August 23 - August 24

2nd Annual AMA VET Nationals/ Nasmoto Qualifier - Reno-Fernley Raceway
Fernley, NV

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
thanks mate , i fly out this sat so ill try and get up to meet you while there for a ride
cheers shane

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hollywood, what track map are you looking at? The one posted here looks to have us running through the normal turns one-three...

Brok, how about we just go straight at the corkscrew and jump down to turn ten!!! Endurocross section anyone..?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Heinous I was looking at the map through my drinking glass didn't realize my mistake till after I hit the submit button,but didn't care either, I jumped my vespa off 10 one time, remember those big ass weeds?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, those weeds were gnarly!! I always thought that was faster than staying on the track anyway, but didn't think the stock YSR suspension would take it for more than a few laps!! We could also use the creek outside T4 for endurocross!!

·
Registered
901 Posts
ah yes the creek crossing ,the last time I raced a vespa I crashed in t4 flat out 3rd gear ground the selector in the ground spit me off so fast,piece o shit hit the tree way out there , I was talking to our fearless leader about the run off into 1 don't crash there or we'll be hamburger meat they still have that chicken wire fence there.....or wait my favorite the chicane going on to the straight huh the curbs from hell.....

·
Registered
901 Posts
if u put up some money there will be

·
Registered
166 Posts
How about using the dirt oval? Is the overnight charge the same as the other parks? i.e. Hollister
thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts