SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and Special Thanks to PHAM for organizing this event! YOU really are DA MAN!!!!!

and thanks to LOCK STRAPS!!!!

KEVIN.....I HAD A BURGER WAITING FOR YOU!!! YOU MISSED A GREAT DAY...HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT NEXT TIME!

NEXT KICK A** BBQ DAY TO BE POSTED VERY SOON!

THANKS AGAIN RIDERS!!!!!!!

SHARI

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thank you Shari and all your crew, that was a perfect first visit to your facility!

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
thanks shari :thumbup: work got in my way, see you at the next one

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
I am Brakelate and I approve of this message.

Shari - like I said when we spoke, last weekend at Buttonwillow I had 5 guys in my class.

Today we ran 15 in my group alone, and they were all a bunch of Animals! Some of the best racing I've ever had! Thanks to all of them and you for an amazing afternoon! :clap:

Its a bit of a drive for me, but now that I know how to find you, when I get my mechanical Gremlins figured out, I'll be back for sure.

I would recommend it to anyone - veteran racer to first time on a track street tards.

Great track, atmosphere, and most of all the best people (both on the track and off) who are there to have fun, and help make sure you have a great experience.

Job Well Done! :cheers:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lmao!!Thanks you guys! You all rock! See you on the 26th...dont forget! :)

shari - like i said when we spoke, last weekend at buttonwillow i had 5 guys in my class.

Today we ran 15 in my group alone, and they were all a bunch of animals! Some of the best racing i've ever had! Thanks to all of them and you for an amazing afternoon! :clap:

Its a bit of a drive for me, but now that i know how to find you, when i get my mechanical gremlins figured out, i'll be back for sure.

I would recommend it to anyone - veteran racer to first time on a track street tards.

Great track, atmosphere, and most of all the best people (both on the track and off) who are there to have fun, and help make sure you have a great experience.

Job well done! :cheers:
:d

·
Registered
366 Posts
Any one got pictures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts