SuperMoto Junkie banner

1541 - 1555 of 1555 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
hey guys, i am in ocean county and I have a SM610 and WR250R(just waiting on my supermoto wheels to arrive). My sister has a KLX250S(351) that she is converting to a supermoto and my brother-in-law has a TE610 supermoto.
Sweet!

There's an SM race at OVRP on the 25th. I'm getting back from a work trip out of town the afternoon of the 24th and heading up Sunday morning if anyone wants to come with.

Here's a video I threw together from the last race day:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've got family up in Bergen county. I live in Brigantine, N.J. Next to Atlantic City. Anybody down this way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, but I have a friend in Hamilton right by Atco. Been wanting to take the bike over there.
Are you pretty familiar with the fire roads and single track there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
No, but I have a friend in Hamilton right by Atco. Been wanting to take the bike over there.
Are you pretty familiar with the fire roads and single track there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I'm actually in Atco a lot! Yes I'm very familiar with Atco raceway as well. I'll be there this Sunday for a BBQ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
super super super late

super late reply sorry, just came to the forum looking for handbrake ideas, but I have a bunch of buddies that ride with me, some from 07828 area, Livingston, Rockaway, Hackettstown.

hit me up on instagram if anyone wants to ride. Our group rides are typically 5-8 but always looking for more.

Instagram: MotoAntt

1541 - 1555 of 1555 Posts