SuperMoto Junkie banner

1521 - 1540 of 1555 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Look up NJ Mini GP on google and/or facebook, talk to Ryan Fleming. Their focus is on minis but they do an asphalt only SM class. Good people, great times.
huge +1 on this. Ryan works really hard to promote mini racing and help kids (and adults) improve their riding. As noted, they tend to focus on smaller bikes so BRING YOUR FRIENDS WITH 450's if you want to have more people to compete against or play around with. And don't be upset with a 14 yr old on a 150R smokes you.

I need to get out to NJ and race with them. Their club came to Pittsburgh to race with us for years. I'm trying to talk myself into their 12-hour endurance race this spring.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Clifton rider here. I usually take the trip to Harriman state park. Rode yesterday but it's getting cold, if sunday is nice Im down to meet up for a few hours.

·
Registered
166 Posts
What about Wednesday? Anyone want to turn some laps at OVRP. Opens at 9 track at 10-dark. Cost $55-65.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I do but my KTM is in the shop at the moment. I'm a ways south of you though I think. Are you going to OVRP at all?
Good to hear from someone, didn't know if anyone would reply given how long ago the last post was.

I haven't been to OVRP but would definitely check it out. I just moved and no longer have a truck so I have to still figure out how to transport my DRZ up to OVRP. Need to get a trailer soon.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I've got a 6x12 enclosed trailer and you are on the way to OVRP for me so I can hook that up if you want. I just need to get my damn SM wheels in for my 500, have had them on order since freaking January :rolleyes2:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've got a 6x12 enclosed trailer and you are on the way to OVRP for me so I can hook that up if you want. I just need to get my damn SM wheels in for my 500, have had them on order since freaking January :rolleyes2:

That would be great man. I'll gladly hook up the gas money for the trip if you're willing to stop by. I'll send you a PM with my contact info, so whenever those wheels are ready just let me know.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I still ride though no one is ever out and the roads suck around here. A friend and I have been to OVRP for non race days open track time as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I still ride though no one is ever out and the roads suck around here. A friend and I have been to OVRP for non race days open track time as well.
hey craig where abouts are you from in north nj? I agree that the roads suck around here. Have to go west toward PA or north toward NY to get anything nice. But I'm always down to do some riding.

·
Registered
166 Posts
A buddy and I are near Paramus, the fire place on rt 17 used to be the meet up spot before heading up to bear mtn or west jersey. We also hit nyst which is ok for supermoto for a big track.

·
Registered
8 Posts
A buddy and I are near Paramus, the fire place on rt 17 used to be the meet up spot before heading up to bear mtn or west jersey. We also hit nyst which is ok for supermoto for a big track.
Cool man I'm about 15-20 mins down Rt 17 from The Fireplace, very close to Paramus. I'm down to ride if you guys want to hit up Bear Mtn and the like. That's typically where I venture off too, just ride 17 all the way and through NY.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Cool man I'm about 15-20 mins down Rt 17 from The Fireplace, very close to Paramus. I'm down to ride if you guys want to hit up Bear Mtn and the like. That's typically where I venture off too, just ride 17 all the way and through NY.
Hey if you guys are still around I'd be down to ride. I'm 20 min from paramus also and usually head to west milford and bear mtn areas.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We need some more NJ supermotos to come out. Tol24 and I took a ride down to Edgewater and made some ruckus around that area. Could use some more thumpers to come out. Let's get together NJ guys.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey guys, i am in ocean county and I have a SM610 and WR250R(just waiting on my supermoto wheels to arrive). My sister has a KLX250S(351) that she is converting to a supermoto and my brother-in-law has a TE610 supermoto.

1521 - 1540 of 1555 Posts