SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 1555 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good ride today fellas!:thumbup: Great meeting everybody. Now we just have to get some more people in on it.
Anyone in the NNJ area, hit up this post and let us know. Had a great ride today, and would be even more fun with more peeps.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What a facepalm. I got in after sweating all day to find my new Air Avenger jacket was sitting on the front porch.:rolleyes:
It fits great tho, and seems like it will flow great air. Now I just gotta find out what the hell is going on with my pressure suit.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yes,great ride,had a good time with you guys.And yes ,any body in North Jersey or rockland county NY,come on out with us on the next ride.Theres some great sumo roads up there..:thumbup:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is anyone riding over thisb upcoming god-awful 108 degree heat index weekend??

·
Registered
270 Posts
4 of us got together last Saturday,3 from NJ 1 from NY.We met at the fireside restaurant, on rt 17 in Paramus NJ,Bergen county.We rode up to rockland county NY,all around Harrimen state park.It was fun fo sure!.Im up for any weekend ride in North Jersey or orange/rockland county NY,the earlier the better in this heat.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in Nutley, 1 guy is in Paramus, and not sure where the other guys live exactly.
Zknuds and Fm3miata, where are you guys from, and what are you riding?
We should plan another ride arou.d Harriman again for next weekend, or if anyone knows of a better area to ride,, speak up. Hopefully it won't be as miserable then.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Wow, I completely missed this thread. Yeah, it was pretty cool riding with so many other SuMos.:thumbup: There were still a few more good roads left on my rout that we didn't get to, so I'll have to work them into a new rout for another time.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Usually the Fireplace restaurant on the 17.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I'm in the area, and it sounds awesome, but IMO the track is better. Attendance is the most important thing to keep us alive, so come to ESMRA, NJMINIGP, and OVRP events when you can guys :thumbup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in the area, and it sounds awesome, but IMO the track is better. Attendance is the most important thing to keep us alive, so come to ESMRA, NJMINIGP, and OVRP events when you can guys :thumbup:
the esmra website sucks i wish i could figure out where to go to a track day with this thing all the sportbike ones say its too slow..... njminigp only runs little bikes where does a guy go to learn racing a sumo besides abondoned parking lots in nj????? :wtf:

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
I'm in Nutley, 1 guy is in Paramus, and not sure where the other guys live exactly.
Zknuds and Fm3miata, where are you guys from, and what are you riding?
We should plan another ride arou.d Harriman again for next weekend, or if anyone knows of a better area to ride,, speak up. Hopefully it won't be as miserable then.
Sorry for the late response. I'm right in ridgewood actually, right next to Paramus. I'd love to get a Harriman ride in sometime although I'll be traveling alot the next few weeks so I won't be around much. Maybe this Thursday night we could get a ride together to edgewater

·
Registered
893 Posts
the esmra website sucks i wish i could figure out where to go to a track day with this thing all the sportbike ones say its too slow..... njminigp only runs little bikes where does a guy go to learn racing a sumo besides abondoned parking lots in nj????? :wtf:
good questions. ESMRA was able to secure those 7 races on their website. NJMINIGP added the big bikes this year. OVRP took a Huge interest in supermoto and has been holding many events and have big plans. here's a season schedule I created which Does Not include a race OVRP called for this Saturday. Every event on here is for big bikes and have awesome attendance. I think you would be surprised a the turnouts. I will be there saturday

·
Registered
579 Posts
Anyone whose interested, I'll be going for a ride around 6:30-7 today with some friends. Some of which may be on motos. If Anyones down we could meet up at the fireplace around 6 tonight. The route would be going to Clifton then rt23 into Vernon & clinton road area.

edit: ofcourse this is weather permitting

1 - 20 of 1555 Posts