SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Where in NJ are you? I work in Tenafly, in Bergen County, and live in Rockland county NY.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Ha, you're right next door. Cool.:thumbup: I've only seen a few dualsports around there over the years, never another SuMo though, a 525 once and a muddy ktm 200 or 250 parked outside the classic diner in Tenafly once(I must've been 13 or 14 at the time, made my day), but not much more than that.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hahahah yeah i actually have a friend that has a ktm 53o i think.. U really dont find these around here i always ride with 2 r6s so i feel left out hahahah trying to find my kind of bike out there hahahah

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
There's actually one guy(Toro618 on here) who lives in Creskill and has an SXV5.5, but he keeps in in his shop in Lodi.

I rode my friends 530 once, wicked bike!:arsenal My dream dirt bike in fact.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
If we are thinking of the same guy i think he sold it ... The shop is the bergen moto place in 46 right
He might've sold it, I know he got a crf250x and an F800GS, but his shop isn't a store. The guy I was talking about has a shop(private workshop) over near the DMV.

Bergan Sport Cycles, is that the place you were talking about? They're pretty cool over there.:thumbup:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dammmmmmmmm

DAMMMM I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL IN NYC AND WORK AFTERRRRRR!!!!!!!!! THAT SUCKZZZZZ.. DO U GUYS DO THE MOTORCYCLE MEETS IN EDGEWATER EVERY THURSDAY NIGHTSSS ????????
:rolleyes2:

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
DAMMMM I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL IN NYC AND WORK AFTERRRRRR!!!!!!!!! THAT SUCKZZZZZ.. DO U GUYS DO THE MOTORCYCLE MEETS IN EDGEWATER EVERY THURSDAY NIGHTSSS ????????
:rolleyes2:
School on a Saturday? That does suck! I'll try to give you guys more notice next time.

I've never been to any sort of Moto meet. Didn't even know there was one in Edgewater.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah every thursday night people bring their cars/bikes and park infront starbucks and just chill and hang out. I try to go after work but im always missing most of it since i get out so late from workkk..

·
Registered
579 Posts
I normally go to edgewater in my car, but I've been trying to get down there on the bike. If it's nice this thursday I'll be there. I haven't seen many supermotos but they do show up every now and then. It's a cool scene though, deff worth checking out if you have never been there before.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts