SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning/Evening everyone

So I'm looking into getting my first Motard and I'm needing a few suggestions since I'm brand new to all of this. I don't need something that's neck-breaking fast but I want something that has a little power for when I do get use to it. Something stylish and overall fun to ride. I'm open to all suggestions and I'm not brand loyal at all currently.

Thank you for any suggestions in advance

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome Zero! You'll love this forum and SM in general. Tons of motards in NC as well. You will have a blast. My humble suggestion is to go to a couple local dirt bike dealers and ask questions and look around. Then see if you can rider anything. Most likely unless you have some coin to spend a used sumo like a DRZ400 is a good option. usually a lot on CL for sale. Just do your homework first and good luck!
If you go deeper into the forums, like where the manufacturers are, e.g. Suzuki, KTM, etc you'll find more info and don't be afraid to ask questions!

·
Registered
1 Posts
title

Any help on getting supermoto street legal, im getting interested in one too, live in fayetteville, nc ride a zx 6r now but looking for another bike supermoto ??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts