SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Is there going to be live coverage (or even in the follwing days) of Mettet 2010 online anywhere?

It looks like its pretty much just a pro event right? That would be cool to race in some day

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Now that is a F---ing supermoto vid. Great job:thumbup:

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
Wow, absolutely amazing work as always Kevin. :bowdown:

·
Banned
2,844 Posts
I like how they spelled mark burkhart's name wrong lol mark burkhard.. good vid though

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Nice vid. Those guys looked so smooth.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the props :bannana:

O Damn... I thought I checked the grammer... *uck! And what about the Chareyre brothers or Mr Dymond... all the grammer drives me nuts :hmmm:

·
Banned
2,844 Posts
Thanks for the props :bannana:

O Damn... I thought I checked the grammer... *uck! And what about the Chareyre brothers or Mr Dymond... all the grammer drives me nuts :hmmm:
if you look at the jersey thing mark has on it says burkhard on it too lol....

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Very nice! I dig the style. Hopefully I can do some video coverage for 2011 here in the states and have some sorta revival for the sport happen and bring huge classes like the ones in your clip. Awesome!!

·
Super Moderator
6,598 Posts
should be a good edition this year; really looking forward to it. let's hope the weather wants to play along.

new track, lots of international riders including quite a few from the US.

I'm working together with Strike racing and they're supposed to be having the bostrom bothers, mike metzger and micky dymond riding for them, should be good.

·
Registered
804 Posts
outstanding work.. :thumbup:

·
Registered
581 Posts
It looks like its pretty much just a pro event right? That would be cool to race in some day
It's no pro event ,every one can enter. :thumbup:

It will my 18th times or so that I go to the Mettet event...to look not to ride... :lol:

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
:arsenalBUMP:arsenal

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
It's no pro event ,every one can enter. :thumbup:

It will my 18th times or so that I go to the Mettet event...to look not to ride... :lol:
Well then, ONE DAY... :D

i would like to see it but it is deleted at youtube ... :hmmm:
Works for me.. :headscrat

1 - 20 of 21 Posts