SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd say hey from Wisconsin.

I'm looking to buy a drz400 sm before 2009 and, well, who knows, eh?

I've spent more of my time around dirtbike boards than sm, but lack of access to dirt is causing me to rethink my kicks. I get plenty of street time each week, but really like the light bikes.

Looking to take the beginner Supermoto class at Elkhart this fall. We'll see if it takes!

Anyway, hello! I'll be looking forward to reading.

oh, and wow, you guys have way cooler emotie dudes than others. Don't hold anything back, eh?

·
Registered
64 Posts
hi and welcome to smj hope you find everyone and everything helpfull. remember if you ever have any questions regarding bikes or anything to do with bikes post it and im sure all these great guys will help out as much as possible.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey- very cool thanks. I'll try to read before I start asking too many questions. I think this thread here answered part of my first question in the meantime!

http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?t=53072&highlight=ttr+125

The pics in it are way cool, and the first woman truly is a natural. Way way way cool.

The second half of my question is this: In the mini class you do not have to bore out your 125? I mean, if just doing it for kicks? Do I understand the class right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts