SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there fellow bikers, I'm new to supermoto , although I had a Honda 250ex before.I recently bought a new CRF230M , I got a good deal on it :D.I did not ride it yet since it will only come in a few days.If any of you got advice for anything ( like I said , I'm new) in example , riding , after market products , bike license please share :D

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Hey there fellow bikers, I'm new to supermoto , although I had a Honda 250ex before.I recently bought a new CRF230M , I got a good deal on it :D.I did not ride it yet since it will only come in a few days.If any of you got advice for anything ( like I said , I'm new) please share :D
Welcome to the forum, As you may know me, I am a close friend of you, this site is awesome! I was just snooping around and saw your post, I was like "WTF" is it you?!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha, you must be on this site a lot. Very shortly after I make this thread , you reply :p

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
To start off, a couple good things you could do is 1. Buying an aftermarket exhaust and eventually a header 2. Buying a jet kit for it to really open it up, altough there is a ton of mods to make a bike look better, like a graphic kit, handguards, led blinkers, etc... Those two performance mods altough are what I believe should be your main upgrade concerns. The rest is just after the main modifications. As for a good exhaust, I have a Yoshimura stainless slip-on and a pipe. It's a bit on the expensive side tough. Maybe look into the FMF slip-ons, but you're still looking at 300$. All I can say is look at aftermarket sites, make yourself a budget, write down items you would be interested in and their price and sometimes that makes your see the line between "must have" and "want one now, but regret it later" moments. Just my 0.2 cents. :bannana:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts