SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

I was just on Supermotoracer and I noticed a picture of the new cover of the newest SupermotoRacer. Anyone know its release date? Can't wait to read the newest magazine!:arsenal

·
Registered
851 Posts
May I suggest you renew your subscription. Keep our only american supermoto magazine alive!

As a advertizer I already got mine on Saturday. It is another great edition. Has alot of interesting stuff in there.

call or email them today for your copy.

·
Registered
740 Posts
why is currie on burkharts bike? is he going to ride the premier class this year?
That was my first question when I saw the cover. Why does it say Burkhart on the number plate and Brandon Currie in the rider tag? Either way, I can't wait for mine to get here!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got my two copies today too! Kinda ironic since I made this post and then went to my mail box and I have it now. Currie is riding Burkharts bike cause he was the test rider for that bike. He is riding Lites again next year as far as I know.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I got mine at a MC show on Sun.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I got my two copies today too! Kinda ironic since I made this post and then went to my mail box and I have it now. Currie is riding Burkharts bike cause he was the test rider for that bike. He is riding Lites again next year as far as I know.
sonnuva....where in ks are you? I'm used to waiting a week so after the west coasters get it. Maybe my mail man just likes sumo?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
i got mine here in Thailand yesterday , well done Scott another great effort
cheers shane

1 - 20 of 51 Posts