SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I just purchased a 2008 wr250x with 4 miles on it, and boy am I loving every second of riding this bike. I swear this thing is more fun than anything I've owned in my life. I've always loved the supermoto look, and I'm happy to tell you the ride is even better (not that you guys don't already know that!) Currently my ride is bone stock, and probably won't have anything crazy done to it in the near future (I'm still a pretty broke student just looking for some fun.) However I do want to put a new front fender on it, as well as some handguards and perhaps a new can when finances permit. Thanks for letting me into such an awesome community, and thanks to this bike I know supermoto style motorcycles are all I'm gunna ride.

Here's a few HDR shots I took of the bike. Enjoy!

If any of you guys are near me (Woodstock Vermont, or West Lebanon NH, please let me know, I need some riding buddies!)

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Congrats man! I picked up an 08 WR250X with like 400 miles a couple weeks back in Derby, Vt. I love mine, I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Congrats man! I picked up an 08 WR250X with like 400 miles a couple weeks back in Derby, Vt. I love mine, I'm sure you won't be disappointed!
Me too man, did you get influenced by Velvetcows on buying one? He is the reason I even went to a Sumo :bannana:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome dude!

Are those pics taken with a blue filter or something? :headscrat

They're HDR shots, basically 5 different exposures tonemapped together. They're pretty saturated pics just for the effect. I LOVE THE BIKE. It just makes my day, every day.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Glad to hear you like it. I went from a 06 Gixxer 750 to a 2010 WRX, and i doubt i will ever own another "rocket" again. Though I can guarantee this little sm is going to get me in way more trouble. :rock:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts