SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Woo hoo! Another supermoto/ dual sport helmet option. This time AGV is stepping into the ring with a $400 fiberglass/kevlar/carbon helmet that is different than all other helmets that came before it.

key features: adjustable peak. removable peak, removable shield.

AGV is billing this as a convertible helmet. use it as a Dualsport helmet or, take the peak off, it's a street full face. take the shiled off and strap some goggles on, it's an mx helmet.

i have no idea when it's out. more info and spy photos are here:

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
i do like the looks of that bad boy.

hmmm wont let me buy it, STUPID MOTOSTRANO, posting shit that i cant buy.....

i am off to start a thread.............

:rofl:

·
Registered
105 Posts
ooooh I wanna contribute to your thread... motostrano keeping me from doing work for hours on end just browsing their website. they're gonna get me fired!:rofl:

·
Registered
13 Posts
ahhhh.......dang> I just got the Icon Variant 2 weeks ago!!!!!! Thats a real sweet helmet. Id rather have that than the icon.....

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got confirmation that this helmet will be shipping to us in a matter of a couple weeks. We have been taking orders on it already. A VERY limited run is on its way for the first cut so if you like the helmet, get on it.

Joe

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
can you lift the shield up and still put on goggles?

they look badass btw

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There will be yes. Not yet out though.

Also- we were off on the retail price of this. it's actually $399.95

and we have it on sale.

Joe

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what through me was, they have both a Dual Sport and an MX AX8 helmet. The AX8 retails for $349 and the DS is $399. They seem to be the same helmet with the DS having the shield.

Joe

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
this puppy is finally shipping folks! If you have an order with us, your order will ship in the next 3-4 days. AGV got their delivery in this week and it's going to be worth the wait if you've got one on order. A great new lid for the Supermoto / ADV crowd!

Joe

1 - 20 of 43 Posts