SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the outstanding mediocrity of my last video, which featured nothing but wheelies and dubstep, my two fans held me at at bay with sporks and demanded that I make a wheelie/dubstep free video with a mixture of trails, urban, and backroad hooliganism. Not being one to shy away from adversity, I rose to the occasion and compiled some 2013 footage to get us Yankees through the winter.

Please enjoy at your own risk:

http://youtu.be/gneS4YBKEFk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha what are supermotos for if not for wheelies and jumping cars on the street?
Well, wallrides, stoppies, burnouts, drifts, backins, ditch hopping, storm draining, loading dock drops, riding down stairs, riding up stairs, jumping over stairs all-together, gravel drifting, crossing gate racing, tunnel running, and last but not least, goon riding. Also known as hooliganism. AKA fun.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I saw the front lift a couple times...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw the front lift a couple times...
And I thought no one had noticed! I can't get anything past my two eagle eyed fans.....

Well, for your information, during the scenes in which only one wheel was on the ground, I was actually riding a motorized unicycle. There's no such thing as a wheelie on a unicycle. The other wheel is just for riding with passengers, just like the second set of pegs. They can't expect you to ride with your feet on all four pegs...
And when both wheels are off the ground, well that's when I'm piloting my wingless short distance centripetally maneuvered flying machine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts