SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got tired of working in the corporate world of dealerships so I took my Pikes Peak winnings and sold a few of my race bikes and opened up Newbold's Motorbike Shop in down town Wheat Ridge.

Specializing in performance motor building, Off road suspension re-valve, suspension lowering, 4 stroke head work, cylinder boring, ultra sonic carb cleans, Modern to Vintage. Race to street.

Come in for hot coffee and a sticker.

6190 West 38th Ave
Wheat Ridge Co 80033

Tues-sat. 9-6
970-819-2106

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hell yeah Travis!!!:bannana: I will have to come check out your shop! It's great to have you on this side of the Mountains! Maybe this Saturday:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
offroad suspension only? are u going to offer competative pricing and do works on sumo street only suspension?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Jeff! Look forward to hanging out and getting in some track time with you!

Almost any suspension, KYB, Showa, WP, Vintage, Modern, SuMo, Flattrack, Mx. Very appeasing on labor price!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Newbolds Motorbike Shop is open!

Is this place still open? I work in Wheat Ridge and would love to have a local shop to support!
Yes, we are open tues-sat. (Not this Saturday :))
Located at 6190 w 38th just west of Halrlan street in the south side of 38th look for the uglyass chopper out front.
Stop in and have hot complementary coffee with Kevin Whindham!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Yes, we are open tues-sat. (Not this Saturday :))
Located at 6190 w 38th just west of Halrlan street in the south side of 38th look for the uglyass chopper out front.
Stop in and have hot complementary coffee with Kevin Whindham!
Sweet shop you have there Travis! Good to meet you and glad I stopped in. I'll definitely be bringing the Dizzer by. Hopefully we can get some track time down the road so I can that Pikes Peak champ bike FLY.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts