SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody! I'm Mr Madman7. I just bought a 2009 DRZ-400SM with about 9000 miles on it. It's my first bike. I'm in the Navy and recently got stationed in San Diego, Ca. I'll be looking for some supermoto meets to go to around here soon, but I'm a noobie so gimme some time lol. I have to give a big shout out and thanks to RHOK Industries for hooking me up with a kick ass carbon fiber helmet! In a few months or so I may begin motovlogging as well. More pictures of the bike will be posted later.

Thanks!
-Mr Madman7

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome to SMJ Mr. Madman7! Since you now live in San Diego, have you heard of socal supermoto? They're a supermoto school and I believe they're located in SD! I hope to make it out there some day to give their program a try. Also, do you happen to now Jake TheGardenSnake? You're photo's look very familiar :p Anyways, enjoy the :bike: and if you ever decide to motovlog, let us know! We'll be your first subscribers :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to SMJ Mr. Madman7! Since you now live in San Diego, have you heard of socal supermoto? They're a supermoto school and I believe they're located in SD! I hope to make it out there some day to give their program a try. Also, do you happen to now Jake TheGardenSnake? You're photo's look very familiar :p Anyways, enjoy the :bike: and if you ever decide to motovlog, let us know! We'll be your first subscribers :)
Jake TheGardenSnake is my brother. :D I wanted to see if anyone would catch on to that.

·
Registered
70 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA!! I wasn't expecting that! I thought you were close friends or something since I was certain I saw your photos on Jake's FB. Did his videos eventually convince you to get a bike? Oh and also, I meant to say it in my last post but thank you for your service :clap:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts