SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else getting the following message when you click it?

Invalid query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND ((tblad.adisactive)=1) AND ((tbladvertiser.advertiserisactive)=1))' at line 16 Whole query: SELECT tblad.adid, tblad.adtype, tblad.adforumid, tblad.adfileurl, tblad.adlinkurl, tblad.adisactive, tbladvertiser.advertisername, tbladvertiser.advertiserisactive, tbladvertiser.userid, tbladvertiser.xbuxid, tblad.advertiserid, tbladtype.adwidth, tbladtype.adheight FROM tbladtype INNER JOIN (tblad INNER JOIN tbladvertiser ON tblad.advertiserid = tbladvertiser.advertiserid) ON tbladtype.adtypeid = tblad.adtype WHERE (((tblad.adtype)=6) AND ((tblad.adforumid)=) AND ((tblad.adisactive)=1) AND ((tbladvertiser.advertiserisactive)=1));
id put this in the forum problem section , but apparently there isnt one.. :headscrat

·
Registered
516 Posts
I have been getting that for login and other functions too...........from home and office.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, if you take the URL of an attached pic, it shows the same message.. its a board issue.... but i donno who to tell?

·
Registered
516 Posts
and then the board tried to touch me in my no-no spot.................

1 - 5 of 5 Posts