SuperMoto Junkie banner

1001 - 1017 of 1017 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from south FL

Greetings! My name is Renato and I'm a moto-holic :lol:
My daily commuter is a WR250R, getting ready for my tires to wear out and put some street tires on them. I support my local racing organization SFLMiniGP (sflminigp.com) where me and my kids race.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wassup SMJ?? I'm Ash from sunny FL. I've had my sumo for just under a year and i'm lovin it. it's a 2008 KTM SMC 690. When I learn to post pics I'll post a few. Looking forward to learning and making a few ridin buddies along the way. :bannana:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Happy to make aquaintenances. Name is Mike. New to the 640 SMC club and love it. I bought a 2005 for the duration of my stay here in Fussa Japan. I already hope to find a way to take it with me. I love these and all big Thumpers. They are still fun to hammer on at 50 yrs old. I hope to use this forum to continue to enjoy the beast by way of info and advice. Cheers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all! My name is Lonne and I have been riding for well over thirty years. It’s been awhile, due to injuries. But, I am now back at it! Just purchased a 2020 KTM 690 SMC R and I love it. I currently live in western PA and happy to see what is out there for riding spots.

·
Registered
2005 CRF450
1 Posts
Hello Sumo Junkies, I’m Dax. I’ve been dirt riding on and off for 40 years. I’m from the Niagara Falls area and just purchased a blown up 05 Honda CRF450 and want to build it into my first supermoto. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone! My name is Evan. I’m 31, and while I’m not new to biking, I’ve only ridden for a year or so back in 2010 on a boring old clunker.

I‘ve only ever ridden street bikes, and I’ve been craving an MT-07 lately. Got to ride one at a demo day and absolutely fell in love. I’m a city guy who likes to take forays into the country, so I’ve thought about a sumo, but there’s no trails anywhere near me in South Florida, so I gave up on it. However, I think I may be moving to a place where there’s a lot more access to trails soon, and my connections there ride ATVs all the time, so thinking about something that’s fun in the city but I can take with them on rides. I am interested in something that performs like an MT-07 on the street (crazy torque, super quick and light, super fun), but can be taken into the dirt. Hence my decision to join this thread!

TIA for any help given this noob.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there 🙂 am biker girl Charmie , based in South Africa and glad to have discovered this awesome forum. Can't wait to learn a lot from everyone. * insert wheelie emoji here *

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings Motards
My name is Mark. Been riding 49 years, 35 years of MX I have two motards, one DRZ and a trails bike that will be gone soon. Looking foreword to riding with you folks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Everyone,
My name is Chuck and I have had my 2017 KTM 690 Enduro for a little over a year. I am an engineer totally obsessed with modifying and perfecting everything. I rode a old YZ 125 for about 7 years until I went to grad school and didn't have time for the upkeep. I wanted something I could street so I upgraded to the 690. I am working on a project head for the bike full port and polish/cam. Thinking of starting a thread to post my progress and results. Happy to be here with people that also enjoy this stuff!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome to SMJ, we are more than happy to have the opportunity to further infect you with the Supermoto Virus! 👍

But first..., this section of the forum is typically the best place for your first post and is specifically for you to introduce yourself to the rest of the membership and perhaps tell us a little about yourself if you would like to do so. Feel free to give us the same kind of info you would introduce yourself to any new group with. Remember we are an international group and enjoy learning where you live, your riding background and/or what brought you to either own (or be intersted in) supermotos.

Remember, this spot is for your introduction and NOT the best place for your first questions, we have just met you. Our interest in this section is to see who you are, where you are from and find out a little about you since you have just joined our community. There are plenty of different specific sections in the forum that are vastly more appropriate for your questions and they will get more attention there .

Chances are also pretty good that your first questions may have been covered before as well. Please take the time to do some research on your specific concerns by simply trolling (or cruising) different forums that interest you to see if they have previously been or are currently being discussed.
You can also do more specific research by employing the SEARCH BUTTON underneath the header banner at the top of the page. Enter key words for whatever interests you (i.e. "Best Street Tard", "", "megan fox' :D, "street-legal requirements", etc.) and you are more than likely to get several pages of information to sate your curiosity.

Now that we have been introduced and you have done some preliminary reasearch, feel free to fire away with questions, comments, concerns, observations, ride alerts, ride reports or whatever. And always remember, every post is better if you can work in a pic. In fact, some demand them!

·
Registered
6 Posts
First time on here. I'm in PHX, AZ.
My name is Geoff and I'm a supermoto junky. If there's anything kool to do in PHX LMK. This is my 2020 DRZ400-SM, Nd I cant stop modifying it! Currently building a scrambler/tracker on the side using a 1994 XR600R.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greetings fellow junkies! I've been riding mostly sport bikes for almost 20 yrs, but appreciate all aspects of motorcycle culture, regardless of discipline. I live in Palm Beach, Florida, US and I picked up a fairly rough 03 WR450F for cheap a few months ago to convert to a street 'tard and keep me busy from going mad during Covid.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone, Doug from Vancouver BC Im new here. I just bought a 2021 KTM Enduro 690R and If Im not on it, or busy in the garage looking at it Im online looking up everything motorcycles. I hope to contribute and make good friends here.

·
Registered
ktm duke 3 690 2008 r
1 Posts
Hello Guys, I'm coming from Croatia, from small famous town on South. I'came here to solve my first problem with my duke 690 r 08', I saw topics which helped me a little bit, so I came here to meet awesome people, and trust me the problem came because of my fault, not bike, I will tell you more after, I hope so someone will help me, and I'm not sure If there is someone who is from my Country.

Attachments

1001 - 1017 of 1017 Posts