SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks like I jumped the gun and made a post before noticing this section. Apologies for not following the rules! New member here from the New England area in the USA. I have been riding for over 20 years, all on the street. I would love to ride some dirt, but honestly not much around my area. I have owned, in order of first to last, a kawasaki ex-500, yamaha r6, honda cb500T, Kawisaaki KLR 650, ducati m750 Monster, BMW R NINE T, and most recently a Ducati Hypermotard 950SP. I have also been fortunate to have a good riding buddy, and have spent considerable time on his bikes: Ducati GT1000, Ducati 1299 Panigale S, and KTM 690 SMC R. Currently, I am eyeing either a 2022 690 SMC R or a 2022 701 SM (see my long post I made yesteday if you are curious about my decision process and want to help me pick which one). I am by no means a mechanic, but I have done quite a bit of work to my bikes over the years and am looking to continue to become more self-reliant when it comes to service. Anyway, enough about me. Looking forward to getting to know some of you and contributing to this forum. Keep the rubber side down...unless of course you are enjoying a nice wheelie!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts