SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am new guy here from OK :bike:.

Been riding on/off road for about 14 yrs, but no real racing experience. Also, I am looking to get involved with the OK superbikers. I currently ride a '02 Honda 954rr, but am looking to get a supermoto here soon.

Anyways, just wanted to say hey to everyone!

Geoff.:D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Okie

I am new here tooo....Get a motard they are awesome...Where in Oklahoma you at? I am Tulsa area. I just got a KTM 450 SMR and am going to get in with the OSB. Welcome!!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks man! Yeah I am here in Tulsa as well. Are you going over to the River walk in Jenks June 29th for OSB??

·
Registered
127 Posts
Another one from Tulsa here. I just moved here 2 weeks ago. I ride the streets on my 625 SMC but want to get into the OSB series too. I'm sure I'll see you guys around sometime.

Blain

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I am planning on checking it out. Sounds like it will pretty cool. Do know if they are just setting up a track in the parking lot or something?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ya I heard it is going to be in the parking lot, I am not 100% but thats what I heard, and I guess there isn't going to be a dirt section it will be all street....Should be fun, and its local!!! If it works out all us Okies should put together a ride and head over there...

·
Registered
144 Posts
heads up!

Round 3 of the Red River SuperMoto Series has been moved from Jenks Riverwalk on June 29th to JRP Speedway on July 6th.

OSB is extremely disappointed that we have been forced to reschedule this race as we were very excited about the potential recognition we could have brought to both our sport and the Jenks Riverwalk complex; but, after over 6 months of trying and failing to secure a meeting with the Riverwalk ownership to finalize the details, we are left with no choice but to press on at a different venue.

OSB would like to thank Alf and JRP Speedway for their continued support of our series and for always being extremely accommodating to our membership and overall interests.

On a more personal note, I would like to officially apologize to everyone for the several changes to our schedule during this inaugural season of the Red River SuperMoto Series. Obviously, things have not gone exactly to plan and in hind sight, maybe we were a bit ambitious in our expectations for the first year. Please be assured that both Mike and I are committed to this sport and we will continue to push on with the SuperMoto series.

One way or the other, we will continue to line up and we will continue to race…

Sincerely,
LBJ
chris<pixelmonkey>:D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Another one from Tulsa here. I just moved here 2 weeks ago. I ride the streets on my 625 SMC but want to get into the OSB series too. I'm sure I'll see you guys around sometime.

Blain
ooo god! i remember partying in missouri at warensburg!

it's been a few years.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, a group ride to the race sounds like fun too me! I am still planning on going July 6th for the reschedule; are you guys?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yeah, a group ride to the race sounds like fun too me! I am still planning on going July 6th for the reschedule; are you guys?
i'll be there. not sure which way i'm going to get there, but will be there.

current plan is to ride the drz to the track, prep bike by removing lights and reflectors, race, re-install lights and reflectors and ride home.

i'm not sure if www.oklahomasuperbikers.com is doing anything with the Red River supermoto races, but that will be the best location for OSB related info.

hope it helps!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts