SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys, thought I'd do a quick intro before before I started blasting out questions and comments. My name's Dan, nice to meet ya. I've been in and out of this site for years but just recently became a member. I recently picked up a 2006 KTM 625 SMC and this seems to be the place for all the good info and how too's. I grew up riding motocross and various other bikes, did the street bike thing for a while during college and I got my first street legal supermoto back in 2015. I had a streeted 06 XR 650R for a bit and it got me hooked on supermoto. I got an airframe and powerplant license in college so i'm not completely illiterate with all things mechanical but that's not how I pay the bills so I don't in any way claim to be an expert. My last complete rebuild was a 1979 Kawi KE 125 that I did back in college, rotary valve 2 smoke, neat engine concept. I'm mostly here for all things 625 SMC and LC4 but hope to get into the loop and get and share info on track days and like in my local area, The south east by the way. I'll try to attach a picture of the old xr and the ktm for your viewing pleasure, I hope it works!.

Cheers

http://supermotojunkie.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=151074&stc=1&d=1522373453

Attachments

·
Read Only
1,275 Posts
Whats up guys, thought I'd do a quick intro before before I started blasting out questions and comments. My name's Dan, nice to meet ya. I've been in and out of this site for years but just recently became a member. I recently picked up a 2006 KTM 625 SMC and this seems to be the place for all the good info and how too's. I grew up riding motocross and various other bikes, did the street bike thing for a while during college and I got my first street legal supermoto back in 2015. I had a streeted 06 XR 650R for a bit and it got me hooked on supermoto. I got an airframe and powerplant license in college so i'm not completely illiterate with all things mechanical but that's not how I pay the bills so I don't in any way claim to be an expert. My last complete rebuild was a 1979 Kawi KE 125 that I did back in college, rotary valve 2 smoke, neat engine concept. I'm mostly here for all things 625 SMC and LC4 but hope to get into the loop and get and share info on track days and like in my local area, The south east by the way. I'll try to attach a picture of the old xr and the ktm for your viewing pleasure, I hope it works!.

Cheers
Welcome back,

That 625 should be heaps of fun.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts