SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like to say hello to my fellow north american supermoto riders!!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Welcome! I'm from Sudbury too! What are you riding? There aren't too many people around here who ride 'motards. We should meet up for ride!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One day dude...don't laugh but I don't have one yet...I have a 04 ZX6RR but thats a rocket moto...I'll let you know when I get one though dude and we can go tear up the rough roads of suds together.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Rockets are fun but i much prefer my little motard. I go riding with all my buddies that still have their crotch rockets and they all want to ride my motard.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome!! I'm from North Bay (only 100k East of Sudbury). Still working on getting my first tard, it'll happen some day. Got to ride an SXV 550 last year at my uncle's in NC, and I've caught the bug. Cool to see more people from Ontario riding

·
Registered
14 Posts
my buddy is bringing in sumo's for cheap from the states and he's in the Sudbury area ,I'm north of sudbury in chelmsford if anyone whants to go for a ride,I know a couple of twisty roads (windy lake road) where I'm scared to take it faster than third gear on my drz.

·
Registered
395 Posts
i'm up for a ride anytime! Give me a shout and we'll meet up for a ride one day!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi guys,

Just joined today and was looking at some of the other new members. I'm originally from Dowling, went to school at Chelmsford High, and knew the Windy Lake Road very well. I also liked Morgan RD, out to Nickel Offset and the gravel pit out past Foothill's Farm. But that was 15 years ago!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts