SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the mirrors I just bought in Taiwan for $30.

They are the Koso Blades.

Out of the box

Mounted

Up close

What I like about these mirrors, other then the low cost, is they look a lot better then stock, are very light, they are low profile, very adjustable, Cool CF frame and have a great field of view. And did I mention they are low cost, not cheap..:D

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would also like to know how these work. Not happy with my $110 a price dual CRG mirrors - useless as they move about while riding and require constant adjustment.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is my second set of Koso's mirrors.

First set didn't hold up well in a little slip using to much front break. :D see here for how it happened. http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?116828-A-little-dirt-action-on-the-motard

Actually I was able to fix that one I broke, but when I was in Taiwan this past week end I saw these new ones and just had to have them.

The vibration is minimal. They offer a very good peripheral view behind me. They have an adjustment behind the mirror to allow you to set how easy you want the mirror to move for setting your view. I got mine set pretty tight and they do not move.

I highly recommend them. Just do not buy them from the USA, as you will pay double the price. I have seen Koso's on E-bay. Just make sure you choose the 10mm shaft.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts